Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Soundtracks

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anime Soundtracks

Anime soundtracks (generally meaning soundtracks from anime movies and/or a series). are they even worth buying? i mean, you hear the songs in the movie, but everyday i see more and more anime fans with their favorite movie or series's soundtrack! I may just be wierd, but it seems to me like just a waste of money, but i need to make sure that im not crazy. Somebody answer me... is it a waste?

Newbie ziopheth may be famous one day ziopheth may be famous one day ziopheth's Avatar
    Thanks

konichiwa

NOPE ! its not a waste to me . but then the way i see it Americans cant make pop music . ( yea meaning i only listen to pop music if its Japanese , & sometimes i still dont like it . ) any ways iv got a few soundtracks and i listen to them all the times ... really i dont understand why itd be a waste . if your just asking ' how do you know whether youll like it or not ' then the answers really obvios ; either listen to the music when watching the Anime or go online and search for samples of songs from the soundtrack your looking for .
    See ya , Space Ninja !!!

^_\ ( mini Kakashi !! ! )

Thanks
    i wasnt asking if it was a waste, I needed an opinion because I was thinking about buying some soundtracks myself...thats all.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Buying anime soundtracks is not a waste. Just think about it in similar terms as buying a CD of your favorite singer/group. People can hear their music in the radio, the television, etc. but they still buy it, right? It's for someone to be able to indulge themselves with the music whenever they want. That's why you buy stuff.

Thanks
    Yes...yes...you have a very food point. Im gonna buy some today. Thanks!!!

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Why would anime soundtracks be different then any other music? If you like it buy it. I'm not sure why you needed any of our opinions. Are you just incapable of making a decision without public approval? Geeze
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    Why would anime soundtracks be different then any other music?
    Price tag$$$$$$

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a crap load of soundtracks but I never really bought them. They always came with my limited edition anime. Mainly .hack, Ghost in the Shell, Rurouni Kenshin. Some of the soundtracks aren't half bad though...

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast