Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Soundtracks

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally have never bought a soundtrack...i find it useless...if i like the song by a certain artist...i'll buy their cd

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can find them on the *coughnetcough*

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course it depends on which soundtrack you're thinking about buying, cuz there's alot of different music featured on these soundtracks...for instance the Pillows who did the FLCL soundtrack---if you don't like the pillows, of course you won't like that soundtrack...or the Bepop soundtrack---if you don't like that kind of music, you might not like the soundtrack...if you happen to like the music, then sure, get the soundtracks...

Newbie Mobile Suit may be famous one day Mobile Suit may be famous one day Mobile Suit's Avatar
    Thanks
    They are not a waste

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    You can find them on the *coughnetcough*
    I pay $15 for my OST's. You can find a decent selection at your local Suncoast. Isn't that about normal CD price? I wouldn't know because anime and game OST's are the only thing I listen to. As for getting them of the internet, I do some of that, but I always try to buy the domestically released OST's that I've downloaded if they get released. Getting Shingetsuan Tsukihime OST 2 tomorrow!
    Last edited by dark_glaive; Mar 18, 2005 at 04:20 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a point to be made regarding anime soundtracks. Sometimes a known (or somewhat established artist) will do an anime's OP or ED song that's really good. But the rest of the series music is by a studio musician and not very outstanding. Like toxictea said, if you really like BoA (not BOA), you'd be better off buying one of their CDs than getting a "Lain" disc.

Anime music fits a definite mood for me, so I prefer the soundtrack. When I'm feeling like cyberpunk, I'll throw in BGC: Tokyo 2040 or Ghost in the Shell SAC. The Animatrix sdtk is really good, too, but I think I'd get bored of just a Juno Reactor CD. Sometimes the mix is better.

Another note about anime CDs: Son May & other companies pirate the Japanese official releases for cheap, but the quality is often worse than I'd do myself (matching sound levels is not that hard!). Be wary of professional looking, but affordable (~$10) anime CDs.
    Last edited by sukotsu9; Mar 18, 2005 at 04:36 PM.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    I pay $15 for my OST's. You can find a decent selection at your local Suncoast. Isn't that about normal CD price? I wouldn't know because anime and game OST's are the only thing I listen to. As for getting them of the internet, I do some of that, but I always try to buy the domestically released OST's that I've downloaded if they get released. Getting Shingetsuan Tsukihime OST 2 tomorrow!
    I was talking about those imports. Some are almost $50

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, that's why I don't bite the bullet and buy the Guilty Gear XX soundtrack.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast