Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Soundtracks

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have over a 150 anime soundtracks. So I don't consider it a waste of money to buy them. Although the pricetag to buy them here (it is kinda the same price to import them as well) is kinda high I don't mind. And like TakuHonji most of them came with the LE versions of the anime I buy. (And that is small compared to my non-OST cds. I have over 600 albums ^^ )

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    My anime soundtrack selection stands at about 40 CDs...
    small in comparrison to my Anime and Manga collection, but ever growing ^^
    There not a waste, not if you like Anime music their not. Like with anything you got your bad OSTs and good ones. Anything Yoko Kanno is always a worthy buy. Ghost in the Shell Sac, Arjuna, Escaflowne... etc. I usually only buy the soundtrack from a series I've seen, that way I know if I like the music or not. I also like listening to Anime OSTs because I like instrumental music, and listening to it helps me wind down at night and sleep.
    Like with any form of commercially released music... it's really all comes down to personal taste.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Mar 21, 2005 at 03:12 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie camathalion may be famous one day camathalion may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i never bought a soundtrack, but when i feel like listening to them, i just go on google and search.

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't buy them either. Just download it by torrent. I have over 600 anime soundtracks I guess

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just got inuyasha Movie OST 4

Newbie Ichigo_Kitty may be famous one day Ichigo_Kitty may be famous one day Ichigo_Kitty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the Tokyo Mew Mew Soundtracks I just got a new soundtrack that I like too called Love Hina ~ The Best Of Love Hina ~ Hinata Girls. I like the Japanese music a lot on the anime soundtracks I can probably listen to it for months. ^^
    "Please guide my way under your wings."
    ~ Ichigo Kitty

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ziopheth
    NOPE ! its not a waste to me . but then the way i see it Americans cant make pop music . ( yea meaning i only listen to pop music if its Japanese , & sometimes i still dont like it . ) any ways iv got a few soundtracks and i listen to them all the times ... really i dont understand why itd be a waste . if your just asking ' how do you know whether youll like it or not ' then the answers really obvios ; either listen to the music when watching the Anime or go online and search for samples of songs from the soundtrack your looking for .
    I agree...its really nice to actually listen to the full song than to rather listen to a small part of it...really worth the buy =D

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    The sdtk. for Gundam Seed is one of the best out there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast