Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime Style

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: Anime Style

Do you know if the latest version of Photoshop can do vectoring? otherwise im stuck with hours of outlining, bah

Thanks for the help

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

If you mean 8, I don't know. 7 has a vector pen tool but I've never been able to get it to work correctly.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    If you mean 8, I don't know. 7 has a vector pen tool but I've never been able to get it to work correctly.
    I have 7.0, If you'de be willing to PM me with how exactly to use it(I didn't know 7.0 had it or else I might know, hehe) I'd be extremly grateful!

Newbie Magnatude may be famous one day Magnatude may be famous one day Magnatude's Avatar
    Thanks

I think what you are seeing is the computer taking the "ink" and rendering it in greyscale rastering (you can adjust the number of "shades")

Rastering does stuff like when you switch your computer over to 256 color mode and you see the colors bleed into each other with a gradual pattern gradient (only its a little more detailed when using a computer program and all the nifty options in 16/24bit mode)

When converting art from paper to the computer, using your photoshop(or whatever program) you must put the picture onto different layers (with the same image) and work on them per layer. Inking layer, color layer and several overlay layers to tweek the image.

It can be quite the task for the uninitiated, or second nature for the professional.

Thanks

Ahhh yes rasterizing, such a pain for me >_>

Thanks so much for your help Magnatude

Newbie ShinRyoga18 may be famous one day ShinRyoga18 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah I know what ya'll are talking about.... Yay (claps for Royal)

My hands soak in the blood of a Emerald Hawk..I used his bones to craft the finest Blade in the History of the universe...The Grenos Hokos

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder how long it takes for an anime artist to make a 30 minute episode? It must be hard.

Newbie bearx15 may be famous one day bearx15 may be famous one day bearx15's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Anime Style

I bet it take's at least A full day of drawing.
    Ok you first draw it out with A pencel then go over it make changes that you think need's to be done then you use you'r pin and go over the drawing with the pen. then you shade it with A good chorcole pencel or A grafite pencel and then you color and color it in and there you have A hand drawn pic. But don't forget to do it in 3D as well as 2D.

my dream is to be the next great Anime artest. and one thing you must remember is that YOU mute never give up.

Bearx15 OUT!!!
    Last edited by bearx15; Jul 21, 2005 at 05:42 PM.
    HI BYE!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast