Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: anime that talk to much

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    i get you guys. but sometimes you just wanna see the action already but they still keep talking until the eps. is over. and i hate that.

Newbie thugzanime may be famous one day thugzanime may be famous one day thugzanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime that talk to much

Well i think Dragonball Z they ****ing talk to much and they is one character i hate and that is vegeta he will start talking only the good part, you will see goku and vegeta are fighting the next minute u will see vegeta stop fighting and start talking tell the EPS finish i mean how annoying is that he dase that all the time and you have to wait till the next day to watch the new EPS, why is always Vegeta who talk to much?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Instead of ranting on one anime, I'll list several. And please, let me point out, that talking is important in any show, or movie. However, there some that talk to much.

DragonballZ (Prime example, of anime that talk too much)
    Yu-Gi-Oh (Even while they play cards they talk, and plus...they play cards?)
    Gundam Seed (Second worst Gundam anime)
    Gundam G (Worst Gundam anime made)
    Inuyasha (50/50, because he DOES fight every episode...I guess if you look at it like that)
    Full Metal Alchemist (Some is plot, some is excessive, but I like this anime, soo )
    Well, getting a brain fart here, I can't think of more now, I'll come back, edit, and add more as I think of them.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jul 09, 2005 at 12:49 PM.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    typical YGO episode:

I summon this monster!
    Oh, you fool! I summon this monster to destroy your monster!
    HA HA HA HA!! I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD WHICH STOPS YOUR ATTACK!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo......!! Aha, but I have a trap myself which cancels out your trap card!
    Oh yeah!? Well, well, well.... I END MY TURN!!
    I summon this monster and I set all these cards! And then I attack you!
    I activate this trap card!!
    What does that do?
    It allows me to punch you in the face and let me gain a million life points!
    THAT CAN'T BE LEGAL!!
    Read it, stupid!
    *reads* Damn, the card says it and because it says it, I must do it!
    *punches guy in the face*
    OUCH!! But.......
    Huh?
    .......I activate this trap card......
    NOOooo....!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!

[-_-]
    LOL! You do have a point there. I also love Inuyasha, but sometimes he thinks too much. BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIS VOICE!
    annoying voices on Inuyasha:
    Kanna
    Kikyou
    Jaken
    Ginta
    Jinenji

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thugzanime
    Well i think Dragonball Z they ****ing talk to much and they is one character i hate and that is vegeta he will start talking only the good part, you will see goku and vegeta are fighting the next minute u will see vegeta stop fighting and start talking tell the EPS finish i mean how annoying is that he dase that all the time and you have to wait till the next day to watch the new EPS, why is always Vegeta who talk to much?
    Please don't post in threads that are more than two weeks old.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3