Thread: An anime with a town like Holland?

Newbie Brian Walker may be famous one day Brian Walker may be famous one day
    Thanks

An anime with a town like Holland?

So there is this movie with this guy who dresses all in black and lives in this town a lot like Holland that is below sea level, where there is basically a dam that holds the water back. The very first scene is basically where he saves the town by closing the flood valve after someone tries to open it. There is a war, and these two loves kill eachother on a bridge in the nearby forest. The main town uses hot air balloons to drop bombs and such. I need to know what it's called.

I think it was something 'asia' like fantasia, or Legend of Windia, or something along those lines. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

~Brian

Thanks
    The main character. I think his name was...Allyn or something?

~Brian

Thanks
    Help? Anybody?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Never heard of it but Holland isn't a town...

In WWI the Belgians stopped the Germans in their racks by opening the flood valve and making the IJzer river flood the north western corner of Belgium.
    Does it have anything to do with that?
    If it does then those balloons must have been German zeppelins (blimps).

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK Brian this is not a chatroom, double posting is not allowed in this forums (there is an EDIT button that allows you to add information to your posts), if you cannot wait for someone to help then is better four you to find the information in other places...

Closed...