Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which anime villain do u think that u could feel or connect with?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Which anime villain do u think that u could feel or connect with?

I bin thinking about villains and I found that I actually knew y Vergil and Saito Hajime attack heroes(though saito turned a hero)

Vergil wanted to be strong but refine in wut he does best. I look forward to getting the special edition of DMC3.

For Saito, being left-handed makes him diffcult to fight and just be different. I feel that during his speech in his head about how the era has lost it's way.

So basically I want u guys to discuss about which villains u think that u could connect with. Or in simple terms, who is ur fav anime villain and y.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which anime villain do u think that u could feel or connect with?

Darth Vadar! hes awesome. I think hes proabably my favorite villian because ive learned so much about him, this helps me relate to him. At first he fights to save his family then he fights purely for power, but in the end he saves his family instead of maintaining his power. which shows us he was never purely evil in the first place. but he is a badass!
    Don't let me be.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I really hate to sound like a broken record but it's Jan Valentine. His unnesessary use of profanity and twisted frame of mind seems to reflect my own in ways.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    I bin thinking about villains and I found that I actually knew y Vergil and Saito Hajime attack heroes(though saito turned a hero)

Vergil wanted to be strong but refine in wut he does best. I look forward to getting the special edition of DMC3.

For Saito, being left-handed makes him diffcult to fight and just be different. I feel that during his speech in his head about how the era has lost it's way.

So basically I want u guys to discuss about which villains u think that u could connect with. Or in simple terms, who is ur fav anime villain and y.
    I don't feel that there really is such a thing as a "Hero" and a "Villain" rather two opposed opinions of how things are and should be. What makes people believe one is a “hero” and the other a “villain” is how the story is biased to one of the opinions and thus people become sympathetic to that opinion. This is very evident in the case of Saito Hajime and Kenshin Himura in Rurouni Kenshin. Kenshin fought to bring down a corrupt Tokugawa shogunate while Saito tried to protect it. Since the story is told from the side of Kenshin, Saito is made the apparent villain but since the leaders of the Mejia Era were equally as corrupt as that of the former shogunate exactly what was the “right” or “wrong” side? To take the example of Saito Hajime to the other side there is the series “Peacemaker” where he also is found but now is fighting on the side of “right?”

Personally I feel that I enjoy more the “villains” of most series, as they are the most interesting of characters and usually exhibit an unusual but thought provoking philosophy. Though there are a few “heroes’ I can’t help but be fascinated with as well.

As a added bonus see the below link about the real Saito Hajime
    http://www.answers.com/topic/saito-hajime
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Oct 11, 2005 at 04:19 PM.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Which anime villain do u think that u could feel or connect with?

WOOOOOO! ! ! I would have to say Knives (Trigun Series). I think that he is the best. I would like to be somewhat like him NOT killing the one you hate but making him suffer to the point of breaking the person down. Knives would push Vash to the limit and even made him kill someone even though Vash swore and tried his hardest not to. Knives was the master mind behind it all so that would be my answer.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Legato Bluesummers - Trigun...

He's so freakin' arrogant... And cold. Although he is still a slave, he doesn't seem to care about that. Or anything for that matter... I love this quote from the manga:

"I will eventually obliterate every last trace of mankind. Why must you delay the inevitable?"
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Oct 11, 2005 at 04:55 PM.

Newbie Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know if i would call him a Villan though he was an enemy. but i would have to go with Zaraki Kenpachi from Bleach. cuz sometimes you just wanna kick some butt!hehhehee. One!
    why is anime addicting? it just is!!!!!!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    I don't feel that there really is such a thing as a "Hero" and a "Villain" rather two opposed opinions of how things are and should be. What makes people believe one is a “hero” and the other a “villain” is how the story is biased to one of the opinions and thus people become sympathetic to that opinion. This is very evident in the case of Saito Hajime and Kenshin Himura in Rurouni Kenshin. Kenshin fought to bring down a corrupt Tokugawa shogunate while Saito tried to protect it. Since the story is told from the side of Kenshin, Saito is made the apparent villain but since the leaders of the Mejia Era were equally as corrupt as that of the former shogunate exactly what was the “right” or “wrong” side? To take the example of Saito Hajime to the other side there is the series “Peacemaker” where he also is found but now is fighting on the side of “right?”

Personally I feel that I enjoy more the “villains” of most series, as they are the most interesting of characters and usually exhibit an unusual but thought provoking philosophy. Though there are a few “heroes’ I can’t help but be fascinated with as well.

As a added bonus see the below link about the real Saito Hajime
    http://www.answers.com/topic/saito-hajime

I suppose u r sort of right becoz if u guys remember a where Kenshin explains to Yahiko about believing that they were. He said that this would make us as bad as Makoto Shishio.

That speech quite a lot of sense to be honest

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast