Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anime Vs Magna

Newbie ayaseyes may be famous one day ayaseyes may be famous one day
    Thanks
    whats the difference bettwen the two ???Not realy sure just have thoughts of it
    HEY WAZZ UP!!!THOSE with WINGS fly to YOUR DREAMS!!

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Thinking...Thinking...Thinking.......still thinking....*

AHH! I'm gonna have to go with.......anime....wait...manga....no wait...anime...yes definitely anime.(I think)...

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka X
    manga! because you can take 'em with you anywhere and read 'em whenever you're bored outta your head.. also, some series' mangas are better than anime.. like Love Hina
    Well the manga is better than the anime. Love Hina is just so much funnier in the manga.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What do you prefer Manga or Anime?

Hey i was wondering what most people prefer Maga or do they prefer Anime and if manga why and if anime why?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch
    Hey i was wondering what most people prefer Maga or do they prefer Anime and if manga why and if anime why?
    Since we already have a open valid thread on this subject...

Merging...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like anime and manga equally.

Manga 9 times out 10 are better story wise (and sometimes art wise) than their anime counterparts.
    There expections through (I got really bored with the DNAngel manga, yet I find the anime much more bearable to watch)
    You get more story out of less time, and I like manga because you can read it at your own pace, and savour the artwork much more where ever you want, without having to pause or rewind... ^^ Reading is not boring people, I find that you can understand aspects of the story much better by reading ther manga version over the anime version...

But I also like anime because it's great to see the story and the characters come to life. It also adds more drama at parts, through use of music and the voice actors abilty. Plus it's in colour and animated.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both, But Manga in my opinion is better b/c you can make the characters voices what you want them to sound like!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer manga cause u its more descriptive of everything that is happening on the scene (u have time to absorb everything on the image before u even begin to read the conversations) without having to press pause.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Newbie Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime. Its more entertaining than reading imo. Colored stuff are usually nicer anyways.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast