Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anime Wallscrolls

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont have one..but there are 2 i want..lain and beebop ones...but they cost too much for me by the time i find one or have it imported...(try hard not too but were i live in the uk i say anime ppl blink look at me and go "oh you mean pokemon" or some other comment...some places do know what i mean..and a few specific shops..but i digress)
    my friend has a cool chobbits one...of chii and the small other girl on her shoulder...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ye i was gonna buy the lain one's... they just make my room look creepy i think.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a bunch of wallscrolls I have collected over the years...Here are those I remember having...(looks at her room at her parent's place)

-Two Fullmetal Alchemist wallscrolls. One has Ed and Al while the other one, my favorite wich I got for Christmas, has bot Edward and Roy on it

-One of Ruroni Kenshin: It features Misao on the front holding kunai knives with Aoshi and Kenshin in the back. I love the blue hues of this one, a favorite of mine.

-One of Cardcaptor Sakura: The oldest one in my collection, Sakura in her pink dress from the first opening complete with Kero-chan.

-One of Evangelion: A beautiful scene of Rei standing in front of a Tokyo 3 bathed in sunlight

-One of Cowboy Bebop: Spike holding a gun, smoking a cigarette, 'nuff said

(in my room where I go to school)

-One of X: I love this one, manga style Kamui's face close up surronded by red cloths....his eyes are so beautiful.

-One of Slayers: Lina casting a spell with her ever fateful Gourry behind her.

-One of Chobits: Chii standing on a ramp with her hair in the wind

-Anothe one of Fullmetal Alchemist: In the sorthtest time, FMA is the series I have the most scrolls of...this one has some of the major players: ed, al, winry,roy and alex, love that one too...

so all in all I have : 11 wallscrolls

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    I have a bunch of wallscrolls I have collected over the years...Here are those I remember having...(looks at her room at her parent's place)

-Two Fullmetal Alchemist wallscrolls. One has Ed and Al while the other one, my favorite wich I got for Christmas, has bot Edward and Roy on it
    I have thisq one with Ed, Al, Riza, Roy, Hughes and Roy.
    Got that one too? It's the best FMA wallscroll I've found.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have this one on a poster but not as a wallscroll....and I had to print the poster myself in a local print shop but it came out rather nice.

These are the scrolls that I own :

and this is my favorite for obvious reasons

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm still looking for a Genocyber wallscroll....im pretty sure there arent any. But, i gotta keep hope alive i suppose....

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I'm still looking for a Genocyber wallscroll....im pretty sure there arent any. But, i gotta keep hope alive i suppose....
    U did check castle didn't u?... the link is below my sig.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I have
    Wolf's Rain
    GITS
    Trigun
    Pita-Ten

I want more though. . . .they so cooooolll...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast