Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Anime Wallscrolls

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have 3 wallscrolls!!!
    love hina with shinobu and naru
    FMA
    and last but not least get backers

im gonna purchase more when AnimeCon rolls into toronto [may ish]

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    I think that you should try purchasing the Neon Genisis Evangelion Wallscrolls I currently have 21 wallscrolls. One for Each year and three for liesure yet I always have them all up my dorm room is covered with them! If anyone has a link to a .Hack// Sign wallscroll of Blackrose contact me by PM, plz!!!!!
    eva collector ?
    ...um like i said too others goto my link... anime castle... they should have what ur lookin for
    21 scrolls... O.O how big is ur room? i know u don't hang them all up!
    CAuse that is a little many of the same series... most of my scrolls are in tubes... gotta keep'm safe >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    well I dont put them all up my dorm room i am renting is small and only about 12 by 10 feet it is the cheapest i could find. so i put up about 5 scrolls at once. I too have tubes for mine!
    thanx for the link! They are not all eva but I collect eva and .Hack// Sign, it's a little obsessive but it does not matter as long as i am happy!!! I am poor...... so when i get money i spend it!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only have 1 wallscroll

Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin

I'm planning on buying more, mine was priced $15, not a waste of money though, my room needs decorating.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5