Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anime what do you know about drawing anime and manga?

Newbie bearx15 may be famous one day bearx15 may be famous one day bearx15's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool anime what do you know about drawing anime and manga?

Ok I won't to be an ANIME ARTEST but I don't think I'm good enougf.
    OK if any one can help me please do a I don't have a scaner SO I can not post them online if you have advice please give it to me. So please help me PLEASE! PLEASE!

Bearx15 OUT!!!
    HI BYE!

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well learn how to draw anime first before attempting manga as it gets more complicated,
    Tutorials will be of a great help, "How to draw manga" - graphic sha has been pretty good, its a series but can be costly considering theres other 30 books, but you proballly best looking for online tutorials. Sorry I dont know any

The key though is to draw and have fun

Newbie camathalion may be famous one day camathalion may be famous one day
    Thanks
    trry julie dillon's online tuturial
    death is only the begining of another journey

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best advice I can give is that you don't give up, and that you enjoy yourself. I've never heard of a miserable artist making anything good.

Keep things as simple as possible until you feel confident enough to tackle finer details. Too many people start off thinking that they can draw wonderfuly their first time, and always end up being dissapointed. It takes years of dedicated practice to produce anything of recognisable quality, and usually doing what you think is best helps more than any tutorial website or book.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been studying anime and manga drawings for three years now, and I can almost draw anything i want , my advice to you is not to use anime drawbooks etc. but create youre own style, Ít's hard but along with the time youre drawings will change and become more better than you tought you could draw ( If you want, you can use drawbook, maybe for the basic elements,) and just like Sib said don't give up.

Newbie Nejinarusasu may be famous one day Nejinarusasu may be famous one day Nejinarusasu's Avatar
    In a glass enclosed box in the pretty white clouds.
    Thanks
    Don't worry about not being able to draw properly or wonderfully at the start. Drawing may seem easy but it takes a lot of time and loads of dedicated practice to get it right. I suggest that you use manga books as a sort of reference or base for your drawings. When i say reference and base...i don't mean copying or tracing them straight off the book....I have seen a few of my friends who draw do this and it really irritates me...Besides, you won't be able to develop your own style if you keep doing it that way....But it's really sensible of you to ask for advice though, most people don't even bother to do that. So, just keep on working hard and you'll see results in no time! Remember, there are no shortcuts to success! ^________^
    ]A black abyss lies in the centre of me but no one feels it or sees it. It spurns and twists, sending sharp jolts of pain throughout my broken body. The pain never dies, slowly increasing. It finally consumes me as i stretch out to clutch at the last fragments of life

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just practice, practice, practice. Get some of the reference books for the basics and to help you gain a style of your own. Also, there are some good online tuturials so try those. But dont worry too much about making them look just like someone elses. Make your own style and take your time. Its not going to come over night.

oh, and who says you arent good enough? Theres no one way to draw, and I think thats why I love drawing so much.

The best advice I can give is that you don't give up, and that you enjoy yourself. I've never heard of a miserable artist making anything good.
    Best advice ^^^

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Thinking...Ahaa!*
    Try drawing some simple anime first. I began with drawin Dragonball Z then went to some other simple anime. After awhile you get the hang of the basics. If you're still having some trouble try "How to Draw Manga" books, they give you awesome tips. Don't worry if your picture doesn't look right. You'll learn from your mistakes.
    HOPE THAT HELPS!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast