Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anime you must have

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I love(and have) Gunslinger Girl, Slayers, FLCL, Onegai Teacher, Evangelion, and Furuba. Just started Comipa too, great so far.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Newbie Alexi Aoyama may be famous one day Alexi Aoyama may be famous one day Alexi Aoyama's Avatar
    i'm dutch, and proud of it. i live in the netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    That's because I'm a girl... and I prefer shoujo anime and dramatic anime over harem crap (no onfense boys) like Love Hina and Onegai Teacher.

ay i'm a freaking boy... love hina's my first:P(that i knew was anime) and i still think 1 of the best series i've ever seen, and buyed. and shoujo genre i think is the best out there.. fun for evryone. . although i like to watch other stuff aswell(duh...)
    k, if i look back too it, it freaks me out... evry other anime watcher(the guys) i knew were totally into naruto, kenshin, and more of that action-like stuff... while i watched chobits ... ah well, at least i can enjoy watching it with my girlfriend right

oh man how off topic, its my life story:P

but indeed evrything depends on what you wanna watch..
    like action, take dbz or naruto
    more historic, maybe smething more like kenshin would be nice.
    for a dramatic touch, saikano(she, the ultimate weapon)

and the list goes on and on.

Akira is probably the only thing i really needed to have in my collection.(maybe just 'cause my friends forced me into buying it )
    but i do want all my stuff complete. even if the first couple of epi's were crappy, or the drawing style not really my taste, i gotta watch/read it till the end.
    woz this again... i keep forgetting... oh man i'm lost in the signature... argh... ah too lazy to think about it...
    oh and anime rulez... thats all for now... now to get outta here... woz this link... AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Exactly.... it ALL depends on one's individual tastes in anime.
    For all the anime I own, and consider "must own" anime, not one person has so far mention any of them in this thread.
    That's because I'm a girl... and I prefer shoujo anime and dramatic anime over harem crap (no onfense boys) like Love Hina and Onegai Teacher. And series that go on forever like Inu Yasha.

But one anime that breaks away from my usual anime tastes would Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, as well as the two movies.
    Lol, i love shoujo T-T im a dude......
    WEll read " for u in full blossom " or it's also called " hana kimi manga" it's well worth the time for us shoujo maniacs....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water' The GAINEX studio TV series that triggered the modern rebirth of Anime after the end of the 'Golden Age'
    yes on that. It might be "older" but its good. nice for beggining in an anime collection.

Also Evangelion. If you don't have it, then you don't have a collection. J/K!, but it is one in most collections.

And the rest is up to you, and what you like in anime. If you hate certian genres, or if you love 'em all, its up to you what to pick for yourself. But saying that, that's why i have to say that "last exile" is a must for your collection people.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Well i personally think that Evangelion is a brill. thing to have, the whole collection, but i am still collecting the Platinum edition because they have not all come out :'(. Initial D fourth Stage, Ah! my goddess. I hvae also seen Dragon Ball sagas of Z and Gt but not of the original series. But this my start collection anyway!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Exactly.... it ALL depends on one's individual tastes in anime.
    For all the anime I own, and consider "must own" anime, not one person has so far mention any of them in this thread.
    That's because I'm a girl... and I prefer shoujo anime and dramatic anime over harem crap (no onfense boys) like Love Hina and Onegai Teacher. And series that go on forever like Inu Yasha.

But one anime that breaks away from my usual anime tastes would Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, as well as the two movies.
    I'm a guy, but I completely agree with you. I love shojo it's my favorite. It's really all about manga though. Love Hina, Kare Kano, Alice 19th etc. You're not alone on this forum.

Newbie anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to see a legend episode of Dragonball AF/////****

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anime fan1
    I want to see a legend episode of Dragonball AF/////****
    AF??? WHAT???
    what is this?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast