Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AnimeAficianado

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up AnimeAficianado

Hello, to those of you who have read my most recent thread/poll I would like to formally apologize for my noobishness that was pointed out to me thanks to TallonKarrde. Well, i'm back, I needed a new account cause I lost my old one when the site crashed. I am certainly glad to be back and can't wait to get out there and have some fun! ^_^ -Hope to see yall later!

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, sorry about that. Im not trying to cause any problems or anything.

But hey, im new in general, wasnt here before the site crashed or anything....actually i just signed up today lol.

But hey anyway! And read the rules so i dont have to complain again, lol

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

To TallonKarrde23

Thx for apologizing man, I apreciate it! And I hope we continue to meet up in good terms like this from now on. Thx again. -Mike

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Apparently i was "breaking the rules" by making "psuedo-mod" posts, lmao. Perhaps if one of the mods had told you before i did i would have had no need. Im simply helping the forums when it lacks mods or admin to do it. (Using the report button is something for more serious matters, not just someone posting something thats unwanted. Im simply trying to help out, dont get all pissy with me)

Its like if you see someone beating some kid up, you dont just walk away, you (in a more vulgar matter) tell them to stop, etc. Its something that deserves a thanks, not a crappy response about how im a newb and can get banned. Oh well.

Hope your stay is more enjoyable then mine is so far =/ oh noes, is this a bannable offense too? oh well.

Thanks

hey, hope im not in trouble either

hey man, sorry TallonKarrde23, i keep end up startin this message tag huh? to AO officials i am sorry, i just need to post this one last message quickly, i am sorry, i hit the "panic button" by mistake Tallon, i hit back but it must have counted it anyway, i got an email saying the same thing, sorry for gettin you in trouble and again sorry to AO this is the last "tag message" ill leave and im going to finish reading all the rules and reg.s right now, thanks, sorry and bye

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well since youre both here, I'll just welcome the both of you and hope you guys stay around okay? It's always best to check out the rules in the announcement section and don't be like the other new guys.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    I typed a lot but a certain someons posts disappeared...so screw it

And thanks for the welcome, nice sig and ava

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay guys, THE FORUMS ARE NOT CHAT ROOMS!!!! If you wish, you can continue this conversation via personal PM messages...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast