Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: AnimeOnline Dating Service

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

AnimeOnline Dating Service

umm... Here's a weird idea. I believe that it would be cool to open up a sort of dating service. Considering the many people that come to animeonline.net there would be a wide diverse number of people that could be candidates for people want to be with.

Anyway just thought that I would post up an idea for you to wonder about.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Pretty good idea but something still bothering me....

The dating service is something that we can do ourself. Like when I am talking to someone, I ask him or her info.

We don't really need a special service. Do it yourself, It's the better way to do things up.
    Coming soon.........

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Dating service?!?! lol that's kinda strange, I mean c'mon it's a place to talk about cartoons, not find love.

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Dating service?!?! lol that's kinda strange, I mean c'mon it's a place to talk about cartoons, not find love.
    ohho! you mean anime dark! not cartoon
    well like the others said, its weird when you can do it ur self lol.
    Last edited by Shadow_Dude; Nov 27, 2004 at 06:23 PM.

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    To replace the "dating service", a chat area will be better. You can do anything in a chat.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahh, here comes talk about a chat again. There was a chatroom once, it wasn't official and it was on mIRC. Not a lot of people showed so it was shut down. Never was there a chat on the site itself, only a shoutbox, but it caused too much controversy, and it was shut down too.

BTW, why do you need a chatroom if you all can talk in the forums and PM's? If you are friends with someone you could use an instant messenger program too.

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest the chatroom only to replace the idea of Dating Service. If you want to date somebody, it is easy by chating than in a forum.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not to offend anyone, but I think that online dating is just plain dumb.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast