Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AnimeOnline Gallery Issue Again

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

AnimeOnline Gallery Issue Again

I shall Quote GallComp

Originally Posted by GallComp
    A big reminder to everyone, AnimeOnline's Gallery does not have a section dedicated to scans so please stop uploading scans to it. So far we have not send any warnings to members, but if after this announcement we still see those kind of uploads we will take action. Scans are not wallpapers, or screenshoots OK, so again don't upload them as such... All wallpapers submitted must be of a standard size, no more "square" or odd shapped images will be accepted.

Also, check the section where you upload your images before hitting that "upload" button. A picture of you is not a FanArt....

GallComp...
    Moderator....

People are still uploading scans/and or Wallpapers they have ripped off other sites. Next scan that is spotted a blacklist will be made in the wallpaper Design Forum of those that have ripped wallpapers or uploaded scans to the AO Gallery. This i your last warning

Kamui Shirou
    EAO Staff

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whew. It really is annoying. Glad that this is the last warning.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldnt care at all well I dont as it is but stealing others art pisses me off now it there was a place to uplad the "cool wallpapers" you find I wouldnt careless as your not claiming artistic rights :P
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I care because I check the gallery to see my fellow AOers and their creations. Not someone's idea of a cool pic.
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with that...if ur gonna upload some wallies...atleast have it done by u..i dont care if its that crappy..thats what we here for, to help you guyz out..i hate the fact that people are stealing pics from other sites or from other things...that is called plagerism or however u spell it..and thats illegal..

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    So people still don't follow directions, and I tought it was clear enought... Well then ...

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as people make wallpapers, rippers will always exist. The sad fact of any gallery.
    I've been ripped twice (that I know of) and it sucks.

Most rippers are stupid anyway, probably incapable of understanding simple directions like these. Most don't even bother cropping out the orignal artist's signature.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah it is really annoying to see someone ripped your work and then didn't even bother to crop out or obscure your signature. it is amost worse than having your work ripped in the firstplace.

NO MERCY TO RIPPERS!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast