Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AnimeOnline Gallery Issues....

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation AnimeOnline Gallery Issues....

A big reminder to everyone, AnimeOnline's Gallery does not have a section dedicated to scans so please stop uploading scans to it. So far we have not send any warnings to members, but if after this announcement we still see those kind of uploads we will take action. Scans are not wallpapers, or screenshoots OK, so again don't upload them as such... All wallpapers submitted must be of a standard size, no more "square" or odd shapped images will be accepted.

Also, check the section where you upload your images before hitting that "upload" button. A picture of you is not a FanArt....

GallComp...
    Moderator....

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don't do much uploadin' myself, but I'll keep these rules in mind nonetheless. Thanks for the reminder, GallComp.

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Holy crapola...a moderator's nightmare...I can see it now...some guy just got a shiny new HP 9800 deskscan and since he has absolutely no artistic talent but wants to look "cool" and slick begins to scan some of his manga and other junk, and begins to upload all 200 of them, one by one, into AO...

...man, the things mods put up with...and I wonder why some people want to be mods *shakes head* looks like more work to me. *shrugs*

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Otaku white_shadow may be famous one day white_shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Aye, aye. Sir.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've noticed quite a few this happening in the gallery. Glad something is being done about it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your wish is my command oh mighty master of the angry brushoff.

I have noticed this in the galleries. also i would like to mention that you donot need to upload a thumbnail of your work for the gallery, it is automatically generated (have noticed some "walls" going up at 100x60px[standard thumbnail] or simmilar size)

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    For those who scan Ted Turtle sez: "Get some talent and buy some How to Draw Manga books." The people who draw their heart and soul in to what they do good job and you get my thumbs up.

Newbie supersong115 may be famous one day supersong115 may be famous one day supersong115's Avatar
    Thanks
    I totally agree with the mod here and i was gonna tell ppl to stop uploading scans but I couldn't tell what ppl should do...the mod will

Dont Cry because it's over, Smile because it happened.
    KSCreations-Anime Eclipse Merger! Please Visit!
    | Anime Eclipse |

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast