Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AnimeOnline Gallery Issues....

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    Your wish is my command oh mighty master of the angry brushoff.

I have noticed this in the galleries. also i would like to mention that you donot need to upload a thumbnail of your work for the gallery, it is automatically generated (have noticed some "walls" going up at 100x60px[standard thumbnail] or simmilar size)
    Not anymore my dear Dragonrider.... Those entries where deleted, and I will go thru the gallery to see more of those kind of images...

Don't be affraid any of you, this is not a major cleanup or debuging, just getting rid of the stuff that we don't allow here, NO wallpapers will be deleted....

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    Not anymore my dear Dragonrider.... Those entries where deleted, and I will go thru the gallery to see more of those kind of images...

Don't be affraid any of you, this is not a major cleanup or debuging, just getting rid of the stuff that we don't allow here, NO wallpapers will be deleted....
    yes i had noticed that. i just thought people would like knowing so it doesn't happen again! I'm always trying to help!

THanx for keeping AO the cool #1 website it is! i really appreciate the hard work!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2