Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Animes you are planning to get yourslef for Xmas

Newbie bloodnkarma may be famous one day bloodnkarma may be famous one day
    Thanks

Animes you are planning to get yourslef for Xmas

Well me and a friend of mine decided to go on a shopping spree after xmas and I'm planning on buying these titles because I am so behind on anime lately.

Ronin Warriors Box, Tenchi Universe Box, Samurai X OAV Box, Robotech Macross Saga Box,

Non-Anime: Lost Memories 2009 and Hero

If anybody have any suggestions for me just give me a shout And please post what you are planning to throw your money away on like I am planning to do

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just finished buying a whole of different anime just last week. 8 DVDs in two months or something. About 6 series I'm collecting were all released in the same month..... so yeah

This month I'm planning to get GITS SAC vol.2 and maybe the Comic Party boxset which are came out today.

And of course, in January I'll probably be getting a whole lot more, January is a good month for releases, with about 5 series I'm collecting coming out.... plus possiblily quite a few manga I'm collecting like Yami and Angel Sanctuary should be coming out then too,

sigh.... I spend too much

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    For X-Mas, I'll be getting the rest of Abenobashi: MSA vol.4-? and probably some random anime jargon. Most likely some Wolf's Rain, and the Jing: King of Bandits box.....I haven't decided on all that I want yet ethier.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Semaru may be famous one day Semaru may be famous one day Semaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am debating between getting the Berserk Box set or the Fruits Basket Box set.

That's not bipolar-- lol.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm i'll hopefully be getting the full metal alchemist series i really sort that it was a top notch anime and i woudl like to own it on dvd, but then i'm also thinging they going to change the formates for dvd's soon so i donno if i wanna wait abit? hmmmm

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will attempt to catch up on the wolf's rain DVDs and might get full metal alchemist...thinking about getting GITS:SAC thats been a decent one.

I had heard about that new format for movies and such. My friend was saying that there was some sort of competition over what the new disc will be. not sure what his source is but it was something about two different groups r creating their own thing and it will basically be survival of the fittest. Like I said though its hearsay from a friend.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Samurai Champloo: already ordered it, waiting for it.
    Naruto: i've seen half of the series and i want to see the rest.
    Full Metal Alchemist: almost everybody seems to like this..so i'll probably get it. And..i don't know if i should get Prince of Tennis or not.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I'm so broke that the only anime I can't get is from the fanSub. so lot & lot of download for myself.....

But when the time come, I'll get vanguard and Love hine box for sure...
    Coming soon.........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast