Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anne Rice

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I never read the vampire chronicles, but at last I have read three time The Mayfair witches serie. Kinda good since I've read them in 2nd secondary grade..... Even today, I still remember all the story.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    the Vampire Lestat is my favorite...I stopped reading the Vampire chronicles when Rice decided to merge them with the Mayfair Witches...I could never get into any of her other books besides them vamp chron.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I remember reading most of the Vampire books, and Queen of the Damned before the movie, and they're quite entertaing novels. My favorite Anne Rice book would be Pandora.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah. hey what's Pandora about?

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Girl17
    hey what's Pandora about?
    Basically, it's the story of how Pandora came to be a vampire. You get to see how her life was when she was mortal and how she fell in love with Marius. I rather enjoyed the book, some people really hated it, though. The last Anne Rice book I read was "Merrick", which is a Vampire Chronicles/Mayfair Witches crossover. I really loved "The Witching Hour". That's probably one of my favorite Anne Rice books. I also enjoyed "The Mummy". I used to be a big fan of her novels, but it seems lately I just can't get into them.

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    My favorite Anne Rice novel is The Vampire Lestat as well. I really, really enjoyed reading that one. Right now, I'm reading The Vampire Armand. Armand and Lestat are both two of my all time favorite literary characters.

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Lastat is soooo hot and sexy. Anne Rice is really great with her stories. after I finish Queen of the Damned I'm going to read Memnoch the Devil again

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whew. Great author. Gots to love the pretty vamps....*licks them*
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast