Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: your ideas on how to improve Animeonline.net

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Announcement: your ideas on how to improve Animeonline.net

I would like to get some ideas on what you guys feel this site needs / should improve. AO has been left idle for the past few months, we hope to start doing some upgrades / improvements over the next few weeks. Please post your ideas and suggestions. Here is a list of stuff we have planed

1. more games in the arcade
    2. a few more sections in the gallery
    3. an update to the site layout / design
    4. more improvements to the forum software

Please keep the post to the point. Thanks for your time!

Dan

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself would like to see a new layout. I know people on old CTR monitors are struggling to read the board teh way it is

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    I myself would like to see a new layout. I know people on old CTR monitors are struggling to read the board teh way it is
    Yeah, a new layout. Hopefully purple?

Maybe some anime reviews. If that's already here, could someone point out to me where?

And whatever happened to the dictionary? I remember one being on the old AO.
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    With this being a new board Kasai it got deleted when the other site was taken down :P

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    perhaps bring back the recent gallery entries to the front page, and it depends what are your goals are

are you guys trying to bring in new members, or changes as a treat for current members??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Maybe get the old emoticons back (from the previous AO) and maybe some new ones (suicide, eyebleeds, death,...)
    Also the system when you post a new message but the last message is already yours it would just be added to that post in the form of an edit, I liked that system...

Thanks
    you mean to stop double postings?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, back then we can just post again if we were the last poster to add to our post instead of hitting edit again

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast