Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcement: your ideas on how to improve Animeonline.net

Newbie Trance may be famous one day Trance may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Setup some kind of voting system where people can vote for their favorite anime or mangas... and putting their votes in a sort of respective order for how many points are given to that vote... i dont know if you understand what im saying but you may want to check out the site www.thedjlist.com and see how their system works.... it would be a really nice way for people to see what the fans like the most

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    e have that kind of system its called the Forum Polls. Pretty simple to make one. Start a new topic and at the bottom of the topic click Create a poll. This will bring up the poll question and options boxes. Put your question and options in teh boxes and hit finish ^_^ There ya go A "Poll"

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Maybe we could add a feature for design. like Skin section for winamp, Skin for Windows/Mac/Unix or also some skin for game Anime one like this one for Quake3
    Coming soon.........

Newbie PrinceKwan may be famous one day PrinceKwan may be famous one day PrinceKwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a suggestion regarding the gallery. Usually when I click on the top animeonline logo it brings me back to the main index, but if I am in the gallery and clicked on the logo it brings me only back to the index of the gallery. Is there a reason for it??

Newbie Trance may be famous one day Trance may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I understand what a forum "poll" is... it doesnt seem to me that you looked at the website i mentioned as a reference. Much like the arcade , gallery, and forum sections of the index on the overall website layout, you could add a system like theirs (thedjlist.com) as an entirely new section. Considering that your site is called "anime"online.net something such as that would not be unreasonable. If you seriously want suggestions for improving the site, i just gave you one. more clearly stated, im not talking about a "poll" system because listing every anime series on the market would be nearly impossible (cause there as so many of course). Please just take the time (probably only 15 min) to look at the site (once again.... thedjlist.com) and think a little about it.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    so you mean a AnimeNfo Rip? oh no no no that gose against our TOS and their TOS. Last thing we need is to make enimies

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was think all the 4 thing that you put is a good idea but can you AMV Section too so if somebody want to show there work like the gallery section that will be great and i made some AMV and GMV-game music video

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I think that A AMV section could make some prob. Space limit. But making a forum section with link to work could do the trick. But again there this could cause a prob. For the only reason that some may use this to promote their web site.
    Coming soon.........

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast