Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: your ideas on how to improve Animeonline.net

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    no, back then we can just post again if we were the last poster to add to our post instead of hitting edit again
    in other words to stop double posting. If you hit the post reply button again after you posted to fix the post Hence it edits the first post and keeps you from double posting. :P

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    ^That is correct.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah maybe a similiar layout to paleo AO. More journal options...like the "Currently Listening to" feature there.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I have two.

New layout. Black is cool, but I can't help feel an anime site would have a brighter warmer color. maybe green or blue or red or yellow or green or silver or green.
    and the other was,

More arcade games! A good one would be pacman, it's classic and everyone loves pacman.
    Pong? maybe? Kind of boring be keeps with the classic theme to say the least. Ronin: Spirit of the Sword is a REALLY great one, it's anime-based sword game. And spank the monkey. that one is great.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    im thinkin that uhhh........hmmm.....we should have...hmmm...lets see here....i like the dark color format of the site...but then again...the color could change abit to more of the old AO's color....(i think it was sorta like a Light Blue or something like that..) or some other color...thats not too bright...but not too dark...hmmm...something like navy blue or something...i d k...somewhere along the lines of something like that

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    An espresso machine in the staff lounge.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

*sorry if I'm intruding with stupid ideas but,*

I'd like to see a red and black layout(my two fav colors), more games(like Dark suggested), more downloads(and maybe not just anime, but music from different animes would be nice too. I mean doesn't almost everyone like anime music?), and maybe a spell checker for when you post(unless thats just stupid and would take to much effort and time. I just need to start spelling better.) Sorry if you were working on any of these already, and I just annoyed you by bringing them back up. (I'm kinda scared to post anything lately. Fear of pissing off any staff memebers with my noob posts or stupid thoughts) Sorry again!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    contests?? better colors?? give senior members more power to abuse =)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast