Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: your ideas on how to improve Animeonline.net

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    please stay on topic guys. the newest pictures were added back to the front page. also about newest / latest option in the gallery, you have two options for that. click on recent photos 1day 7 day 14days or all. it will show all the new pics in that time frame. if you click all it will show everything in the gallery sorted by date. also while browsing the gallery there is a option in the right side that says "sort by" with a drop down, choose "latest" and your set.

keep the ideas coming! thanks

Dan

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    please stay on topic guys. the newest pictures were added back to the front page. also about newest / latest option in the gallery, you have two options for that. click on recent photos 1day 7 day 14days or all. it will show all the new pics in that time frame. if you click all it will show everything in the gallery sorted by date. also while browsing the gallery there is a option in the right side that says "sort by" with a drop down, choose "latest" and your set.

keep the ideas coming! thanks

Dan
    We know but we just want "latest" to become the default setting and not "most active"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Dan! Don't forget PACMAN!! It's the best game ever, and our arcade is missing it!

You know you wanna...

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wonder if allowing users to set their own color background for AO even feasible... anyway, not Purple. Silver.. or blue is nice... though i wonder if that's a little too close to the old AO. And yes I agree that 'latest' should be the default setting.

oh yea and new emoticons!

The end is important in all things.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the idea to choose you're own layout. This layout's nice, but I think an electric blue, or acid green, or a blood red, or silver, cuz silver is awesome.

You should poll for a new layout! let the people decide. We chose the mascot...

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    1.On this gamefaqs site they have a spell check maybe we can implant one on
    here
    2.choose between a 1 or 2 player game like pong
    3.their can be an option to move The buttons that are on top of the page (forum links etc) could be move to the side
    4.you could add flash games and movies to the gallery
    5. instead of actually using the picture you could put a thumbnail (Examaple let say I want to make my signature a bloody x then instead of showing the picture it will just show the red x to let people know it me.Well that is my 2 cent for now I will be back
    -Serge2005
    Last edited by serge2005; Mar 09, 2005 at 08:25 PM.
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    But you should keep the original skin in the database to choose from, like "classic AO" - I really wouldn't want a different skin than this one, but different skins are a good idea.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by serge2005
    1.On this gamefaqs site they have a spell check maybe we can implant one on
    here
    2.choose between a 1 or 2 player game like pong
    3.their can be an option to move The buttons that are on top of the page (forum links etc) could be move to the side
    4.you could add flash games and movies to the gallery
    5. instead of actually using the picture you could put a thumbnail (Examaple let say I want to make my signature a bloody x then instead of showing the picture it will just show the red x to let people know it me.Well that is my 2 cent for now I will be back
    -Serge2005
    That made no sence what so ever

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast