Thread: Annoyed!

Newbie badgerbeer6 may be famous one day badgerbeer6 may be famous one day badgerbeer6's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Annoyed!

mabey i'll quit this place forever.most prob will. frr_vegeta edited one of my posts!!!! it was all about [LINK REMOVED] mabey the offender will chane it back baefore the month is over. if not, i quit. permenetly.BLEEPbrains
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Jan 25, 2006 at 01:41 PM.
    DO I LOOK OKAY?????????

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Annoyed!

Quote Originally Posted by badgerbeer6
    mabey i'll quit this place forever.most prob will. frr_vegeta edited one of my posts!!!! it was all about animetheme.com. mabey the offender will chane it back baefore the month is over. if not, i quit. permenetly.BLEEPbrains
    Moving to the forum feedback and questions section.

And answering (again)

You advertised about another site, that is against our rules. Along with getting a 50% warning level tossed on you, I have to edit the link out of your post. I was feeling nice, so instead of leaving your topic there as it was so everyone could see you broke a rule, I actually make a real topic out of yours. If you don't like our rules, go elsewhere.

And don't worry, you won't be missed.

Newbie badgerbeer6 may be famous one day badgerbeer6 may be famous one day badgerbeer6's Avatar
    Thanks

Shut Up Assbleep!!!!!!!!!
    DO I LOOK OKAY?????????

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Two counts of insulting a staff memeber, two counts of advertising, creating favorites threads, creating three threads in the wrong section, deviating from the discussion topic in a thread, horrid grammar and spelling, as well as being an all around idiot.....I feel this warrents you being forcefully removed from this web site.

And since he won't be back, no need to keep this open.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i couldnt've said it better myself
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|