Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Another new mod?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Just drop 'em a PM, everyone knows they love to be pm-ed.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Yeah, I know . I guess I just thought to now, since in the last couple weeks there have been 2 staff changes (not counting Kamui Shirou changing his name and confusing the hell out of me!) and it just kind of...happened, no announcement or anything. I just thought there would be some sort of notice, because when Dan became an admin, there was an announcement. But maybe i should just pay more attention...
    that confused me too. and also why he(?) created a new account instead of just changing his name..... very confusing.....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Aye. I recognized it.
    aye, me as well...i jus didnt say nething

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since the early days of the old AO, even before it, all Staff related stuff has never being announced with the exception of Spider's introduction of Dan. The designation and decision to announce any changes in the staff is an internal affair that concerns none except us.

If you feel confused, well too bad it has being like that for years and it will not change. Since this answers the question of this topic I will close it...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    that confused me too. and also why he(?) created a new account instead of just changing his name..... very confusing.....
    As for your question FFGirl and DragonRider2004 I Wanted to change my name to this. So I created a new account because getting your name changed can mess up the Database. Meaning it could mess it up enough to take AO down again So I thought it would be Safe to create a new account

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Accounts on AO are indexed in the data base to User Names. And changing User Names on existing accounts triggers all sorts of bizarre and hideous artifacts and side effects that the Administrators don't want to deal with...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    because they aren't "new" mods. They've been mods for years so I dont feel the need to reannounce them. I just had to make sure they signed up with the same usernames and still wanted to do it. That and I dont have to explain myself

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2