Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another Newb

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Welcome welcome welcome kiddo ~

Hassun...... ?

Mass..... slaughter ? O_o OooOooooooo.....
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha....dont mind hassun, he jus a crack addict O_O...haha jk jk jk...neway, welcom to EAO! I hope you enjoy your stay and happy posting =D

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! As you can see, we have a lot of 'happy' people here in AO. Stick around and become one yourself. Muahahaha! See you!

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    Ok thanks to all of u who gave your comments
    For more info on me I am 14 have houses in Florida, Maryland, England, and South Africa I am currently in South Africa atending school. I like chating, eating, sleeping, daydreaming, rpging, playing games, watching movies, hacking, and playing tennis and rugby. I travel alot and am not usualy in the same place for long.
    thats about it

and yeah well i hope i enjoy this forums as much as I did my last one

BTW this site needs to let u put bigger avatars on I cant use any of my good ones
    Last edited by nb194; Feb 04, 2005 at 06:31 AM.

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Newbie Icarus may be famous one day Icarus may be famous one day Icarus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey there. I either missed your info that you posted or you didn't, so I don't know what to say about that stuff, but welcome to AO and don't do what I do and disappear for a long time. Well later.

Thanks
    But i posted my info just above u

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings o' friendly one. Have fun at the happiest place on the net (actually half of us are sevearly depressed) I like pie BTW, PIE!!!! its good in the morning or the evening YAY!!!

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Greetings o' friendly one. Have fun at the happiest place on the net (actually half of us are sevearly depressed) I like pie BTW, PIE!!!! its good in the morning or the evening YAY!!!

I LIKE PIE TO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast