Thread: Another old newbie :)

Newbie jennabeans may be famous one day jennabeans may be famous one day jennabeans's Avatar
    Thanks

Another old newbie :)

Just figured I'd check in since I saw some old names that I knew. I was busy for a few weeks and the next thing I know I can't get on AO anymore.

The old newbies know me pretty well...I think...but for those I haven't met, I'm about to graduate college, I'm married and I have a 7 1/2 month old daughter. Check out my journal soon....I think I'll start it up again.

Did we not have anything backed up? I swear we used to do backups last year!

Oh, and this may sound crazy, but I miss the grey that we had before. My sigs and avatars look weird with the black background.
    Wow...I leave for a week or two to take tests and I have to sign up again Oh well..c'est la vie!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I won't go into all the gory details here, but you can find your entire AO history up to March 2004 at http://www.animetalk.org. This is where all the "old gang" can be found.

Anyway, welcome back. And we need pictures of your kid. Show me pictures of yours and I'll show you pictures of mine.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome Back Guinea Pig.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey jennabeans! Welcome back!