Thread: another one

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

another one

should they make it to where even if your not a natrual born citizon to the u.s. you can still be president?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: another one

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    should they make it to where even if your not a natrual born citizon to the u.s. you can still be president?
    Nahh I don't think it'ss possible, especially with Bush government.
    Just my opinion though

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, it isn't impossible, just highly improbable, you would have to have a good explanantion for the American people about why we should elect a non-natural citizen, being born in the U.S., there is a certain ring to it, you fully trust and accept that person, you feel as though they are by blood American, think about it another way, if you were Japan, would you let a non-native born japanese citizen be elected as leader of your party.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure.. but the main reason they dont (in my opinion) is because of the treat that the main reason He/She wants to be president is to crush america

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they should, then Arnold can be president, HAHA!!

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving to cyber loungy!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess in the long run, it's possible... but i don't think it'll happen any time soon. like chain said, he/she could be aiming to overthrow america. and if that happens... you get the idea