Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Answer me this my good freinds...

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Answer me this my good freinds...

Where does it end? Where did it began? And why? Why do we continue to learn, to work, to fight? Just to pass the tome while we await for death? What is beyond death? What is religion? Is it power? Is it belief? Or is it power over belief? Do the strongest always survive? Or in the end will it be the sniveling dweeb that saves us all? Why do we bother? Is it natural instinct? An instinct in which we have no choice but to follow? Are emotions all illusions? Do we really care about those who's blood is ours? Are we mad to achieve succes where others failed? Without emotions would we have war? Peace? Can peace actually be relieved of stress? The tension in your muscle, shoulders, head? Can we actually say what we feel without being punished or scowled? Can people live in peace without law? Or will one ruin it for all? Is time an object? How many can sense it passing before you? Is it the chill in your bones? The sense of excitement before sudden death? Pain? Sorrow? Guilt? Adventure? A great journey rushing towards the end? Will we welcome death or be ignorant of its ways? Tired of the daylight? Rather return to the darkness from whence we came? Or perish in the impulsive light? Does your life escape through your mouth while speaking? If your left half brain controls your right half body, then which is truly right or left? Why does anothers life matter? What of your own? What is civilized really? Politics? Why do we eat things such as plants and animals? What gives us that right? They're living things too aren't they? Why do you care? What does anyone care if I throw away my life? Why do we pursue dreams? Are dreams really what they seem?Why help others who do not help themselves? Whatever happened to #1?

Mod Edit: Removed color selection. It was unreadable in default format!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Um, what are you trying to say?? *falls over and dies*

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yea I'm with Kastelic on this one. I have no idea as to what you are asking us and what this thread is really about.

Can you limit it down to just a few questions? Trying to answer around a billion questions in one post is a waste of time.

And just for good measures...

Last edited by Wobbuffetking; Apr 14, 2005 at 11:07 AM.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    this thread makes my head hurt

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Yea I'm with Kastelic on this one. I have no idea as to what you are asking us and what this thread is really about.

Can you limit it down to just a few questions? Trying to answer around a billion questions in one post is a waste of time.

And just for good measures...

Just answer a few. Dont worry yourself over evething? Just try to understand a few. Its about stuff in life, but in general.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as I can see this topic is making no sence Explain what you are trying to get at or I will close it

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    This sounds as though it should be in the opinions and debate area. But I'll take a shot at a few.
    How do we survive if we don't consume plants and animals?
    What gives me the right? Being so high up in the food chain, does the lion have the right to eat the antelope? It doen't matter because other than outrunning the lion, there is little the antelope can doo about it
    I bet those who care about you would be saddened if you were to throw your life away.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Where does it end? It never ends we die and more live
    Where did it began? 2 billion years ago in pangea
    And why? To balence a world of sea and rock.
    Why do we continue to learn, to work, to fight? to make life worthwhile
    Just to pass the tome while we await for death? huh?
    What is beyond death? nothingness
    What is religion? myth & belief
    Is it power? no
    Is it belief? half of it
    Or is it power over belief?
    Do the strongest always survive? sometimes depends on the situation
    Or in the end will it be the sniveling dweeb that saves us all? in bill gates yes, other wise no
    Why do we bother? To make life meaningful
    Is it natural instinct? yes
    An instinct in which we have no choice but to follow? yeppers
    Are emotions all illusions? yep
    Do we really care about those who's blood is ours? not really humans are selfish
    Are we mad to achieve succes where others failed? mad crazy? yes..mad angry no
    Without emotions would we have war? Peace? nope only dullness
    Can peace actually be relieved of stress? everything is balenced with out balence there is chaos
    The tension in your muscle, shoulders, head? huh?
    Can we actually say what we feel without being punished or scowled? nope sry
    Can people live in peace without law? nope sorry to say
    Or will one ruin it for all? yes maybe more than one but ppl are immature
    Is time an object? yes
    How many can sense it passing before you? not many
    Is it the chill in your bones? more of the brittle of age in them
    The sense of excitement before sudden death? yes
    Pain? Sorrow? Guilt? Adventure? adventure
    A great journey rushing towards the end? yes
    Will we welcome death or be ignorant of its ways? welcome it you can't run
    Tired of the daylight? sorta
    Rather return to the darkness from whence we came? not relly
    Or perish in the impulsive light? nope I like twilight
    Does your life escape through your mouth while speaking? in a way yes but not too much
    If your left half brain controls your right half body, then which is truly right or left? whatever hand forms an L
    Why does anothers life matter? It doesn't to you
    What of your own? Its mine I care
    What is civilized really? Politics? no manners
    Why do we eat things such as plants and animals? we need food
    What gives us that right? we're top of the chain
    They're living things too aren't they? yes but lower than us
    Why do you care? I want to satisfy you
    What does anyone care if I throw away my life? not much its your life
    Why do we pursue dreams? we need something to do
    Are dreams really what they seem? no
    Why help others who do not help themselves? You don't if they can't help themselfs then they should die
    Whatever happened to #1?. A: it was swallowed by 2
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast