Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Answer me this my good freinds...

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    All can answer these questions, but we will not be right. We may can answer one question, but a million get asked in it's place. For Example. Is time an object? If you say yes, then what IS it? Can you feel it? If you answer no, then you ask, well is it this, that, blah blah blah. You can't answer these questions so don't even try. There is only ONE that can, and I am yet to hear that TRUE VOICE. That is my BELIEF, and my RELIGION... which again raises more questions. It's an infinate human made loop...

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    Where does it end? Where did it began? And why? Why do we continue to learn, to work, to fight? Just to pass the tome while we await for death? What is beyond death? What is religion? Is it power? Is it belief? Or is it power over belief? Do the strongest always survive? Or in the end will it be the sniveling dweeb that saves us all? Why do we bother? Is it natural instinct? An instinct in which we have no choice but to follow? Are emotions all illusions? Do we really care about those who's blood is ours? Are we mad to achieve succes where others failed? Without emotions would we have war? Peace? Can peace actually be relieved of stress? The tension in your muscle, shoulders, head? Can we actually say what we feel without being punished or scowled? Can people live in peace without law? Or will one ruin it for all? Is time an object? How many can sense it passing before you? Is it the chill in your bones? The sense of excitement before sudden death? Pain? Sorrow? Guilt? Adventure? A great journey rushing towards the end? Will we welcome death or be ignorant of its ways? Tired of the daylight? Rather return to the darkness from whence we came? Or perish in the impulsive light? Does your life escape through your mouth while speaking? If your left half brain controls your right half body, then which is truly right or left? Why does anothers life matter? What of your own? What is civilized really? Politics? Why do we eat things such as plants and animals? What gives us that right? They're living things too aren't they? Why do you care? What does anyone care if I throw away my life? Why do we pursue dreams? Are dreams really what they seem?Why help others who do not help themselves? Whatever happened to #1?

Mod Edit: Removed color selection. It was unreadable in default format!!!
    Why do you think I closed this? Because this is nothing more than spam....

Closed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2