Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Answer to world peace(not going to like it)

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Answer to world peace(not going to like it)

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    There is only one way to have world peace that is never ending. The answer is to destroy art music drama and emotions period. What I am trying to say is that we must destroy emotions and anything that could trigger it.
    Looks like someone finally watched Equilibrium.

Well anyway, No you are wrong.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

in my opinion, it's OPINION that makes wars... not art, music or drama...

if everyone was to THINK the same, then i guess we would have no war...

but it would be a superficial peace... but, i guess that's better for some...

personally, emotions and opinions and debates are what makes life more enjoyable... the only reason they cause trouble is becuz people are really bitchy and whiney and don't know how to handle it when they disagree with someone...

^_^ that's my opinion anyway...

Newbie northlight may be famous one day northlight may be famous one day
    Thanks

i think u have to define wut ur "peace" is. there can be different level of peace and if we reach this one, we cant reach the other one which means we cant have everything as peaceful as we want. even though u destroy all the emotion and art music drama, u only reach certain level of peace but still not a whole peace.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    ah i see like the film equillibrium then i suppose it would work but i would rater have a war than end my love for anime or thin lizzy
    just like the film equillibrium that is why achieving world peace is impossible
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

You'd have to make the world entirely autonomous, with no different ethnicities, religions, cultures, etc. You'd also have to make the world have one single government, that ruled the entire body, so that no country could have quarrels with another country.

Even then, there would still be violence in the world. Unfortunately it will always exist, there never will be world peace. There is a higher chance of the world being puffed out in a giant mushroom cloud of nuclear explosions, than obtaining world peace.

Not wanting to sound pessimistic hehe, I certainly hope we don't explode into a nuclear mushroom cloud....but world peace is 100% impossible to attain.
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

not true there lso can be world peace if the world has a goal they all need to make. Our save the world form another plante

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on
    not true there lso can be world peace if the world has a goal they all need to make. Our save the world form another plante
    well it is not likely that the world will be under one government do to the christianitys view of the apocylpes starting when a single person creates a world with one government and world peace
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

In order to obtain world peace, everyone would have to give up their pride, their individualism and become one with each other. Then, and only then would we understand that we are all living, breathing, creating beings and that really there aren't many differences between us at all. We have the same organs, we need the same things to survive, and yet we still kill one another. Why?

Because you are different, you look different, you act different, you eat different. Difference in opinion difference in thought is what stops peace from happening. If you have the same thing as someone else, if you have the same job, the same car, the same pay, the same everything, then what else is there to fight about?

When everyone thinks, acts, looks and does the same as the next person, then we will have peace...

...not happening.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast