Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Answer to world peace(not going to like it)

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Answer to world peace(not going to like it)

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    In order to obtain world peace, everyone would have to give up their pride, their individualism and become one with each other. Then, and only then would we understand that we are all living, breathing, creating beings and that really there aren't many differences between us at all. We have the same organs, we need the same things to survive, and yet we still kill one another. Why?

Because you are different, you look different, you act different, you eat different. Difference in opinion difference in thought is what stops peace from happening. If you have the same thing as someone else, if you have the same job, the same car, the same pay, the same everything, then what else is there to fight about?

When everyone thinks, acts, looks and does the same as the next person, then we will have peace...

...not happening.

so true and that is what I have been trying to say
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Obviously when Jesus comes back he will rule the world as an absolute king and spread the glory of communism and fascism all of the world. Go Jesus!

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Obviously when Jesus comes back he will rule the world as an absolute king and spread the glory of communism and fascism all of the world. Go Jesus!
    Jesus I think sacrifices himself to kill Satan
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    Jesus I think sacrifices himself to kill Satan
    Why would he sacrifice himself....., and besides vegeta did the same thing with boo, it didnt work you know..

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Jesus sacrificed himself to save man kind from there sins and yes that did work

Code Name Wind

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    There is only one way to have world peace that is never ending. The answer is to destroy art music drama and emotions period. What I am trying to say is that we must destroy emotions and anything that could trigger it.
    I don't think that would be a good idea. ^_^". We would be more like robots if you to think to wipe of emotions. That would be sad. I want to express my feeling to my loved ones and all. Anyway, you say world peace? Bluntly put, you have take away all the greedy, sadistic, criminal minded people from the world or at least put them in an quarantine. Heehee. Not sure if that will be work. If it doesn't, we have to wait for the God to descend and you know...BOOM...PEACE!!!
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

peace isn't worth it. we'd loose too much if we had peace. whether it be money, emotions, art, music, or whatever, i dont think it would be worth it to loose all these things.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    peace isn't worth it. we'd loose too much if we had peace. whether it be money, emotions, art, music, or whatever, i dont think it would be worth it to loose all these things.
    that is true

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast