Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anxiety, depression, and stress

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeine
    I LIKE being alone.
    Well alone we are stronger and no one can hert you however no one wants to be alone, and together we are stronger but we are volnerable to whom we rely on either way their is always a burder or price.

Choose one or the other i am fine with being alone also but i choose to be with my girlfriend, dweling on the past will one day consume you and make you cold trust me for i speak with experience even with friends your vengfull sorrow will keep you alone.Jan

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    Well alone we are stronger and no one can hert you however no one wants to be alone, and together we are stronger but we are volnerable to whom we rely on either way their is always a burder or price.

Choose one or the other i am fine with being alone also but i choose to be with my girlfriend, dweling on the past will one day consume you and make you cold trust me for i speak with experience even with friends your vengfull sorrow will keep you alone.Jan
    yup, there are such sayings like "two brains are better than one (in most cases)."

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Two brains? I always thought it was 'Two Heads are better than one."

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Well, I guess my question here is: Do you suffer from anxiety or depression ?

I really would love some input, because of the way I've been feeling for the last month or two. Lately, all I can think about are negative and not-so-nice thoughts. I have also hung my head low, and also have had positive thoughts, but are usually shrouded by anxiety. Does anybody have useless thoughts like me, and offen feel almost sick from it ? I kinda feel alone, because I used to be energetic and peppy, and I'm almost metally unstable ....
    My thoughts are just about the world today, and death from just breathing the air. Somedays it's under complete control, and the last couple days, I've even had nervious breakdowns.

Hmmm, maybe someone could tell me a method they use ? Or even how you have helped your friend(s), etc. Please, it's to the point of where it's shaking me quite a bit ...

^_^; thanks ~

Mamimi, it's scary just how much you and i sound alike.....lol you see.... im that way alot sometimes as well. Sometimes i'll have a good streak of positive thoughts and feelings but then they always seem to fall victim to the bleak and negative thoughts.....then i just get all frustrated and grumpy and sometimes feel on the edge. I hate that. The best thing i try to do whenever i feel this way.....is sometimes in the evening....i'll flick off the lights....lay back....and literally just zone out to music....i mean..don't get me wrong it doesnt exactly do the trick 100% but it soothes me out and is a good aid. Give it a shot......

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Music always helps.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know if this will help but here goes.

Growing up and especially as a teenager I would go through severe depression constantly. I would spend hours wondering if anyone would miss me if I ran away or imagine myself to be anywhere but there. It got to the point that by the time I was 16 I liked being depressed because the few moments I wasn't depressed the contrast was so great it was intoxicating. Things started changing when I got to college but even then at least twice a year I would go through periods where for 24-36 hours nothing could go right. There was no difference between when I was fine and when I wasn't besides my perception of things. Eventually I would break down crying for 1-2 hours and then everything was fine again for a little while.

Now here's the ironic part. It turns out I have a food allergy and as a result I am very deficient in Calcium. I have to take 1000mg of Calcium a day and avoid certain foods. Otherwise the hormones etc become unbalanced and I have mood swings, muscle cramps, and memory problems.

My sister has similar problems only much worse. Turns out she is also allergic and has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Again, a situation that really messes up the chemical balance in your body.

My husband has difficulty getting enough Potassium and becomes deficient very easily. If he doesn't take his suppliments guess what? Mood swings and muscle cramps.

Getting depressed is very normal, especially if you're a teenager. Not being able to snap out of it isn't. If you can't enjoy activities that normally you do, and it lasts for more then week, go to your doctor. Get yourself tested both for allergies and have a blood test done to check your levels. Don't live with it for years like I did.

Good luck.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Two brains? I always thought it was 'Two Heads are better than one."
    oh dang do forgive me...

and see what happens when you stay depressed like me?? things don't function right

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, I've never really been depressed for no apparent reason... so i'm not sure if I understand what you are going through...

But when I am depressed over something, I find it helps to clear my head by going somewhere calm and quite (i'm lucky enough to have some wide open space nearby). I think you should find a place where you feel comfortable and then start searching for your answers. It may take along time, but time is really all you need.

Also, I find that watching a sunrise really helps lift my spirits when things are difficult.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast