Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any game makers out there?!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Any game makers out there?!

I want to know if anyone can create a game for my site. I want to put a game on my site but I don't have any tools to create one. Can some one please help me out here!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can only do the art design, if you want it.

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Im a 3D Gamemaker. I can create you a playstation looking 3D game for the web. But since it would be published on the web, You have to choose betwean JAVA or SHOCKWAVE

3D game for the web it would be 5 000$, Ill do it for 3 000$

I use 3Dsmax, Maya, Softimage XSI, Flash, Photoshop, VisualBasic, Java, C/, Brazil renderer and avid for special FX and z-brush

I have 2years of expericence in games and 3d animation at ubisoft. Im also a special fx/sound fx director like the MythBusters

You cant do this alone. you need experts and talanted peoples.
    Dont try this at home.
    Last edited by ???; Apr 05, 2005 at 03:12 PM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    Im a 3D Gamemaker. I can create you a playstation looking 3D game for the web. But since it would be published on the web, You have to choose betwean JAVA or SHOCKWAVE

3D game for the web it would be 5 000$, Ill do it for 3 000$

I use 3Dsmax, Maya, Softimage XSI, Flash, Photoshop, VisualBasic, Java, C/, Brazil renderer and avid for special FX and z-brush

I have 2years of expericence in games and 3d animation at ubisoft. Im also a special fx/sound fx director like the MythBusters

You cant do this alone. you need experts and talanted peoples.
    Dont try this at home.

Um yeah. If I'm wrong, feel free to prove me so, but I'm feeling a bit skeptical tonight. Your profile lists you as being 11 years old. And then there are the pictures you posted of yourself in the gallery where you look 11 years old.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    At montreal.
    11 years old is because im using my lil cousin's account so she can play your eddy penguin game at the arcade sector.

About the picture that's not my problem. whatevery appened at her house.. i have her password. And worst of all you havent deleated from your site.

At the early posts she doen't know how to post a forum. she only say hi.. hello. but not as advenced as my english french spanish japanese and chinese.
    Last edited by ???; Apr 05, 2005 at 04:26 PM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then you need to get your own account NOW if you want to cruise around here. We generally frown upon account sharing. That way we can keep account owner accountable for their actions and other members don't start treating you like an 11-year-old. We've banned people in the past for such things, though I imagine you mean no ill will.

And you should check out the fine print of your Ubisoft contract before offering to do a work-for-hire project for someone else.
    Clan? What Clan?

Thanks
    Ill give my demo real and c.v soon including the official paper. but first. i need answer from samuraidude.

Thanks
    Don't hold your breath. The kid is just a year older than your cousin and it's doubtful he would have $3000 to spend on an embedded game.
    Clan? What Clan?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast