Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any GG fans?

Newbie Megalomania may be famous one day Megalomania may be famous one day Megalomania's Avatar
    Thanks

Any GG fans?

Hi im starting this thread in hopes of starting a discussion for anyone who would like to talk about the now possibly Playstation dead but amazingly original Guilty Gear series.

It would be nice to hear from other fans like myself seeing as a proper sequel is yet to come out.

If theres anyone willing to share their theories on possible outcomes for the next Guilty Gear or you just wanna give your views on favourite and worst characters then fire away the questions
    Horny little brat! Go home and drink your fathers milk!

http://s12.invisionfree.com/Guilty_Gear_RP

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any GG fans?

Yeah, i'm a fan, it's one of my favorite since i'm a big fan of fighting games(specially the 2-d kind). Zappa is defenetly my favorite character from the GG series followed by Potemkin, Faust and A.B.A. I like Zappa's unpredictebility, and summoning the dog just to annoy is one of my guilty little pleasures .
    I havent heard about any GG sequel that will advance the story so far, but there are upcomming remakes like Guilty Gear XX Slash, it will have asome new moves, a more balance A.B.A. and a new version of Sol, here's some pics i've found so far:

PIC 1

The New Sol

A.B.A

And there's also that new Sammy vs. Capcom game, but i havent heard of much details.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

GG was fun but not my fav. I beat it and was dually impressed, it was better than tekken.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X's Avatar
    Thanks

i love the gg series because it looks animeish and the characters are the most creative i've seen, i mostly use sol badguy and the girl with the anchor

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

I just play GG cause it's cool and full with blood.....

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah...
    and be ''destroyed" as well.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo's Avatar
    Thanks

Loved GGX Reload->Ky, Millia, Testament, Chipp all time favs

Newbie Nakrul may be famous one day Nakrul may be famous one day Nakrul's Avatar
    Thanks

Just look at my avatar :P
    Slayer, Zatto-one (Eddie) and Faust are my favs.
    Sol Badguy is the best "anti-hero" character ever!! and Justice the hardest final boss i have seen/beat so far, you don`t beat him in GGXX as a final boss, I-No is a decent challange tho...
    In GGXX (midnight carnival) you still can fight Justice in Mission mode.
    I heard that the next GG is called "GG isuka" (slash) i can`t wait to play it in arcade and make other players cry and curse me >
    Last edited by Nakrul; Jan 23, 2006 at 02:41 PM.

Which FF Character Are You?
    And God said "Let there be light." But then the program crashed because he was trying to access the 'light' property of a NULL universe pointer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast