Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any good anime?

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    Go to sites like this. Read different posts on anime. Look back to the ones you liked as another person said. Most people have a certain style of anime they like to watch. There's sites you can go to buy anime, there's best buy, suncoast, etc. (I cant think of all the stores I go to at the moment). If you have any other friends who watch anime then borrow the sets.

It was really great where I lived before because the mall nearby had a store where you could rent anime. Even see if your local movie rental place has some anime. They tend to have atleast a small selection. Rent until you figure out the style you like and what anime youd know you would like to watch.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok call your cable provider and ask for the anime network right now, seriously log off and call them right now. (you can only get it in certain areas.).
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, you could try the internet...or maybe Best Buy...there are some sites that let you download anime for free.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, you could do like most people and try and find anime off bittorrent. (animesuki.com) Or do more like find some at an inter-not site and buy buy buy, but I don't know if you don't like using credit..or can..

Newbie PhantomTheif may be famous one day PhantomTheif may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Get on demand and just choose a random show
    A sword is indeed a weapon to kill.It can not save.That I know is true.But I like Miss Kaoru's story better

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    one idea is to look in this forum under "favourate anime" (something likc that title..stick at the top of the anime forum

from there look at titles from other and look up any that catches ur eye..opviously many ppl will differ, but any u like the sound of try dling one or 2, if u like the start i problyy means yuo will like the hole thing (unless it does a dramatic turn in the half way/end) then if thats the case order it from somewere (stuck in uk..i rely on amazon, or bugging the people in shops till they order it for me..)

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    READ anime reviews on anime review sites. Ask recommendations from friends. Read Forums more often to see what are the popular anime around. Well, what I recommend are MUST SEES are :

1. RUROUNI KENSHIN [Definately a MUST SEE for an anime lover.]
    2. Fruits Basket [It's cute.!]
    3. Love Hina [This is definately worth your time.]
    4. Onegai Teacher [Sweet and romantic.]
    5 Samuai Champloo [Only if you're a whole lot into RK.]

Have fun! :]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2