Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Any good animes?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any good animes?

Full Metal Panic! and Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU! are two good ones
    other good ones (IMO) are: Hellsing, Trigun, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

[-_-]
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jul 01, 2005 at 05:48 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    Full Metal Panic! and Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU! are two good ones
    other good ones (IMO) are: Hellsing, Trigun, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

[-_-]
    YES! Fumoffu is awesome!

Magical shopping arcade is funny as hell too!

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I went to that place today. I dont think its the one my friend goes to because the anime section was pitiful and was very expensive. All of it was used AND PRICY! non of the animes u guys mentioned were there; I was very dissappointing (DAMN THEM!!!!) anyways next time I'm gonna ask my friend which town the one he goes to is in. They did have the entire series of Evangelion. I got the first 3. I've only watched the first 2 episode but I dont regret the decision. Would've loved to get cowboy bebop but it was 19 dollars used! I was very sad; I'd been looking forward to it all week!

Newbie Force may be famous one day Force may be famous one day Force's Avatar
    Thanks

Try Hellsing, Ghost in Shell or Cowboy Bebop, they're good actions.

Newbie master sesshomaru may be famous one day master sesshomaru may be famous one day master sesshomaru's Avatar
    Thanks

inuyasha is a great anime

Newbie Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101's Avatar
    Thanks

Go With Inyusha ,fooly Cooly,s-cry-ed,or Samuri Champloo
    ANIME ROCKS

Newbie yoruraven may be famous one day yoruraven may be famous one day
    Thanks

there is this one anime that i can't remember the name of and it'd kiling me. it's about a girl with horns in her head, she is completly evil killing everyone in site with her invisible hands that can only reach a certain distance. then afterwards after she escapes from this place she has been confined in) she is nothing but inocence and has forgotten everything from how to speak to what to do when you have to go pee. anywayz its really realy cool so if anyone knows the name of it please tel me..please!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by yoruraven
    there is this one anime that i can't remember the name of and it'd kiling me. it's about a girl with horns in her head, she is completly evil killing everyone in site with her invisible hands that can only reach a certain distance. then afterwards after she escapes from this place she has been confined in) she is nothing but inocence and has forgotten everything from how to speak to what to do when you have to go pee. anywayz its really realy cool so if anyone knows the name of it please tel me..please!!!
    I take it you haven't seen this topic thread... ~Elfen Lied~Anyone seen it yet?
    ~Elfen Lied~Anyone seen it yet?
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast