Thread: any negima fans?

Newbie Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

any negima fans?

wow i havnt found any one that likes negima yet wats the deal?? any one who is a negima fan please talk with me i would like to know when the 7th bok is coming out?? so please any 1 Negima fan?? oh ya and also i cant get my pic to work as u can tell.... could some 1 help me with that also lol
    i kinda like asuna-san...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: any negima fans?

First: The image you wanted to use in your sig is too tall to be allowed here. The maximum dimensions are 450 wide by 110 high and that picture was much too tall.

Second: Ken Akamatsu can only create one type of story. Since I've read through Love Hina I have therefore seen the limit of Akamatu's ability. All the rest of his stuff reads like a Love Hina rehash, and I just can't spend good money on shoddy product.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

... oh wow but ummm i have never read love hena so it makes it that much more enjoyable i guess well have a good day mr.AO staff
    i kinda like asuna-san...

kil
    Newbie kil may be famous one day kil may be famous one day kil's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the teacher because hes funny

reply to me

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Ken Akamatsu can only create one type of story. Since I've read through Love Hina I have therefore seen the limit of Akamatu's ability. All the rest of his stuff reads like a Love Hina rehash, and I just can't spend good money on shoddy product.
    Yeah, when i saw the books(after reading/seeing Love Hina) I'm like ...wtf, it's basically the same thing, there are a few different elements, but its like, the same! Even one of the girls looks like Naru, lol.

kil
    Newbie kil may be famous one day kil may be famous one day kil's Avatar
    Thanks

whose your favorite character

i like the second book of negima