Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Anyone In An Anime Club?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Anyone In An Anime Club?

I was just wondering this when I read NewType and seen a couple of clubs were around. I haven't found any around where I live and I don't know how to really look for one. I asked some friends that like anime too and they don't know of any. I was just wondering it was just me that feelt the same way?

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Where do you live?

I live in Toronto in Canada so generally there's no prob here, there's a club downtown n stuff. Our university (in waterloo) has a club (with showings and talks n stuff i THINK). In Highschool, a bunch of friends and I made a club That could be your other option too, if ya don't have one, make one!!!!
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie Omega Antoid may be famous one day Omega Antoid may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, my university has an Anime club. They're actually the organizers of Kumori-con. I've never been to any of their meetings though... Maybe I should look into that... :P

Sig by Yume

The Majority may win, but where are they without the Minority?

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    My university has one too. There are many meetings and anime projections every week but I barely attend them. because of my HW and Projects of course...not that I don't want to.

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im sure my university has one but I donk know where thye meet. I know most of the community colleges near me have one.

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to be a very active member at my old college, but now were I'm at doesn't have one but there are alot of people into anime where I'm at now so I think we're going to try and form our own club. That would be cool!

~sore demo ittai kono boku ni nani ga dekiru tte iun da~

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The college that I'm at supposedly offers an anime club but I havent heard a darn thing back from the supervisor/ teacher. Im gonna bug her again...I feel so deprived right now

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am in my college's anime club, our president is the best, she does some great things for our club, also she is BIG hentai fan muahahhahahhahahahahahahahah

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast