Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: anyone else think that zelda games are getting more and more linear?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    DON'T MAKE GAY COPY-CAT GAMES!!!!1111!!!! Especially since fox has always been about spaceships and tanks, not staffs and dinosaurs. >
    But, that would mean nintendo copied off of themselves....hm

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I know I know, I don't get it either. Although you have to admit the graphics were a nice upgrade from the N64 one, but that's about it. Everything else was just, lazy.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea, actually, I feel sorry for Nintendo losing Rare. Ever since then, starfox has been bad, (Armada/Assault[whatever you prefer] is proof enough), Donkey kong has been worse(Jungle beat......ugh), and they lost the most prestigious game which could have made nintendo alot of money, which is Perfect Dark. Consider that, and the fact that they are making better xbox games than they were gamecube(Kameo and conker anyone?)

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3