Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone found any good new rpgs

Newbie lothar may be famous one day lothar may be famous one day lothar's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone found any good new rpgs

i like fable but it also gets old

anyone have any ideas which one i should buy next?
    The body is but a vessal for the soul,
    A vessel which must bend to the soul's tyranny.
    But lo, the body is not eternal for it must feed on the flesh of others,
    Lest it return to the dust wince it came.
    Therfore must the soul
    Deceive, despise, and murder men.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    If you have a GC, I heard this one game called: Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, as for XBOX RPG's try Morrowind, but I don't know of any new RPG's for XBOX, I personally don't like it. All the real RPG's are for PS2, I don't know if you have that or not...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    If you have a GC, I heard this one game called: Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, as for XBOX RPG's try Morrowind, but I don't know of any new RPG's for XBOX, I personally don't like it. All the real RPG's are for PS2, I don't know if you have that or not...
    I agree...if you have a PS2, y not jus wait till FFXII comes out? im sure that that will keep you entertained for a while

Newbie Naruto may be famous one day Naruto may be famous one day Naruto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Or if you have a gc you could get Tales of Symphonia! that is an awesome game
    HEY ALL OF YOU IF YOU WANT A GMAIL ACCOUNT PM ME!!!!

Newbie Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah Tales of Symphonia is GREAT, so is Baten Kaitos. Xbox really lacks in great RPGs so Fable is as good as it get's with that system.

PS2 I highly reccommend Star Ocean or Suikoden IV (Reviews down talk it because it's more traditional than other suikodens). Xenosaga 2 also comes out on the 15th I think.
    "The man who saw half a century ahead" -Osamu Tezuka

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    I pretty much agree with Kiroshi. Star Ocean is a cool game. I also agree with Xenosaga 2, although you might want to play the first game... err... first before playing the second one since it pretty much starts with a flashback.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Nightingale
    I pretty much agree with Kiroshi. Star Ocean is a cool game. I also agree with Xenosaga 2, although you might want to play the first game... err... first before playing the second one since it pretty much starts with a flashback.
    the second out?... if so id play that one.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving to game area.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast