Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone into halo 2?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone into halo 2?

There's a player in halo 2 named STKogre. This video shows how good this person is....here. (If that doesn't work, try this link...here)
    Can anyone say 41-0?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm waiting for a PC version of Halo 2. I suck at X-Box controls.
    "My balls. To do with as I please."

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    This person makes it look so easy to do, even with an xbox controller.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Video Game subject... Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Mike
    I'm waiting for a PC version of Halo 2. I suck at X-Box controls.
    There won't be a PC version, learn to use a controler.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okay I actually did the nerd thing and studied the tape and here are a few reasons why he achieved what he did, and I'll start with the nice things first.

1) He knows the map very well, meaning how, when, and where weapons are and to jump in order to reach places quicker.

2) He is good with his weapons, he would never use anything besides the pistol, energy sword, rifle, and sniper rifle.

3) He has a good geometry sense of throwing the grenades.

And now onto the questionable things:

1) Unless I missed it, he was never able to stuck anyone, and spent a lot of time camping with the sniper rifle and sword.

2) It was surprising how fast he could run with the weight he was carrying with the sniper rifle and another weapon.

3) It was closed party, meaning these are very likely his friends.

4) He was definitely not a team player, there were times when he could have assisted a teammate but didn't. Also I tend to see quite a few times where a teammate was used as a shield. If you also look at the final time he only contributed four seconds, and hey guess what this is not slayers this king of the hill; obviously he couldn't care less about helping the team win and from you chat you can tell he was more about this record.

5) The other team simply didn't have chemistry. There was a lot of one on one for the red while the blue team helped out each other. The fact that the red team was not able to tell that STK ORGE 1 was the top dog and went for him together shows a lot. At the 3 minute mark of the video you can already tell that the game was no competition and the blue had it in the bag already.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Many people know number 1, how maps work, but they just don't know how to put ideas into actions well, this person did. I would say this person is either a very calculated individual or just a person who had just the right spots at just the right time(by chance).

About number 2, the fact that he used those weapons doesn't mean anything. In halo matches you can set up what guns you want to use.

number 3-true

number 1-it takes too much time to calculate the exact spot to through a sticky grenade, especially if your opponents are good players.

number 2-the weight difference between those two weapons isnt as big as a rocket and a pistol.

number 3-that does not mean that they werent taking the game seriously.

number 4-true

number 5-true, but that doesn't make the red team completely weak

Newbie RAve master may be famous one day RAve master may be famous one day RAve master's Avatar
    Thanks
    actualy the new halo2 is very Beutifull the graphiks is good and interesting
    The Strong Shall Live And The Weak Shall Die

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast