Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone into halo 2?

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be honest i see no sense playing the game or whatsoever. I mean you really don't learn or accomplish something, its just simply spraying your bullets around and try to survive like many other FPS. Its just so simple to figure out how the game and controls works, spend a little time with it and you'll be in no time a pro, thats how they call those people.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    To be honest i see no sense playing the game or whatsoever. I mean you really don't learn or accomplish something, its just simply spraying your bullets around and try to survive like many other FPS. Its just so simple to figure out how the game and controls works, spend a little time with it and you'll be in no time a pro, thats how they call those people.
    Only people who have either:

A) Never tried a FPS

or

B) Failed miserably while trying a FPS

would say such a thing, I'm sure you would never last a chance against any of the more advanced players even if given ample time to learn the controls. These games are about strategy, skill, teamwork, and a little bit of luck. Anyone who says otherwise is full of themselves.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Only people who have either:

A) Never tried a FPS

or

B) Failed miserably while trying a FPS

would say such a thing, I'm sure you would never last a chance against any of the more advanced players even if given ample time to learn the controls. These games are about strategy, skill, teamwork, and a little bit of luck. Anyone who says otherwise is full of themselves.
    Don't get me wrong, i've played many kinds of FPS and those things you've stated like strategy, skill etc are things you can learn in no time trust me. Only knowing the whole strategy map completely gives you a full advantage.

So please don't try to convince that FPS are difficult to play. Those people who are considered as pro's are just people who played it 24/7 over and over again on the same map trying to memorize it and thats it.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't get me wrong, i've played many kinds of FPS and those things you've stated like strategy, skill etc are things you can learn in no time trust me.
    Wow, then that only describes every video game type EVER, not just FPS's.

Thanks
    Wow, then that only describes every video game type EVER, not just FPS's.
    No, i meant strategy, skills and other things inside FPS games, not every video game type.

Thanks
    With basic practice you can get good at ANY type of video game. And every game has it's own strategies and skills.

FPS, TPS, RPG, S.RPG, Sports, Action, Adventure, Platform, anything. You're not making a point.

Thanks
    With basic practice you can get good at ANY type of video game. And every game has it's own strategies and skills.

FPS, TPS, RPG, S.RPG, Sports, Action, Adventure, Platform, anything. You're not making a point.
    Allright, i hope this one ends the debate.

FPS are IMO the easiest game genre to play and to learn. The controls, the mechanics, the maps everything. Spend a little time practicing it, try to memorize the maps and you'll get the hang of it how everything works. I played Halo many times and i know how and what the tricks are. Everyone can become a pro, you just need to know how.

Thanks
    Spend a little time practicing it, try to memorize the maps and you'll get the hang of it how everything works. I played Halo many times and i know how and what the tricks are. Everyone can become a pro, you just need to know how.
    I'm sorry what was that? Did that just describe the key to becoming a pro at any game type? Yes, yes it did. My God, it's so simple and works for EVERYTHING.

Look, I just followed your guide with Dead or Alive: Ultimate, now I'm a pro! I had no idea that guide was only meant for FPS's!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast