Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anyone into halo 2?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey guys cmon, as a friend of false I'll have to ask you guys to stay on topic and not continue to rape the meaning of this thread. Sorry I know I am fake-modding, and being hypocritical but we would all hate to see false truth cry because HE WILL if this gets closed and it's gonna get ugly

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    hey guys cmon, as a friend of false I'll have to ask you guys to stay on topic and not continue to rape the meaning of this thread.
    Thanks.....hey wait a minute....

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    we would all hate to see false truth cry because HE WILL if this gets closed and it's gonna get ugly
    BACKSTABBER!

Anyhow, all jokes aside, The fact is that you can master any game with practice which makes Raven Omega's theory right. He's said everything there is to say(in a sarcastic way, nonetheless), so there's no need for me to explain why.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll watch the footage on a compy when I'm on a good computer. (mine sucks) But I do like the Halo series, it's one of the few shooters out there that is enjoyable, but it kind of gets old, like many video games, but I don't see what the huge craze is all about it's still just an average FPS. The graphics and story are new, but not the weapons. That's what bores me with shooters. There's always: an automatic, pistol, rocket launcher, sniper, shotgun, rifle, gernade, and varations of those giving or taking it's strength. But halo 1 and 2 are still fun anyways.

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks
    wow i saw that STKogre guy kill everything that makes me want to get xbox live just to kill him but, it looks like a big challange oh yeah i play halo 2 for 4 hours almost everyday the game rules i past it 10 times in heroic and normal I'm still beating legendery is hard i'll practice more

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    I luv playing FPS games, but i prefer playing them on PCs...better control system on a PC.

Anyways, Halo2 is definitely a must have and play if you are an XBoX owner.......although I still prefer the pistol from Halo because you can aim with it! Halo2 has better graphics and faster gameplay than the original.

Now about that dood (Stscrooge or watever his name... ) I agree with pyoro-pyoro.
    He knew tha map very well....heck he even knows where the good are. And all those kills he made he must be spawn killing too, which everyone know is cheating. He was also making smores and a tent, coz' he was definitely camping...now that sux!
    At least when I play it....I move around!!!

Anime 4 Lyf!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangeL_1979
    He was also making smores and a tent, coz' he was definitely camping...now that sux!
    At least when I play it....I move around!!!
    There is no better way to put it archangel and I totally think it's humorous, anyways false if you can get any other tapes on this guy I would like to study it again

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3