Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know of good war games for PC?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only even kind of war game I've played for PC is Day of Defeat. Its a decent game with some decent replay value. I think I was more into it because alot of my friends played though. My roommate had Medal of Honor and he loved it, so I would assume that'd be a decent pick up as well, but beyond that I cant help.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    The only even kind of war game I've played for PC is Day of Defeat. Its a decent game with some decent replay value. I think I was more into it because alot of my friends played though. My roommate had Medal of Honor and he loved it, so I would assume that'd be a decent pick up as well, but beyond that I cant help.
    Well, those aren't really RTS games...

Newbie splitpeasoup may be famous one day splitpeasoup may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I know he has Rome: Total War, and Warhammer and also that C&C:Generals and Red Alert 2 are his favorites. I did a search for things like C&C and I found a game called Act of War coming in March, has anyone heard anything about it? There's a demo out:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...ion/media.html
    I can't play it cuz my computer's not up to spec. Anyway, it looks good but I can't tell if it's something that a hardcore RTS gamer would like.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    By the end of this year, Empire at war should also be released already, it's Star Wars though.

Newbie splitpeasoup may be famous one day splitpeasoup may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    By the end of this year, Empire at war should also be released already, it's Star Wars though.
    Yeah, I don't think he's much into the sci-fi thing.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising is hands down the best war game I've played. Though, it can only be played multiplayer. The expansion is good too.

Newbie Vamp may be famous one day Vamp may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Despite it being like 3 years old the game still grabs my attention. Fun system of playing.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well there's the new Lord of the Rings RTS's I haven't played many of them, but if he's into Lord of the Rings he may like them, if he doesn't already have them.

Oh and there's Gangland, it's been out for a while, but if he likes organized crime related games then he'd probably love it.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast