Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Know How

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone Know How

To make AMVs? I've trying to learn for some time and every where I go it seem nobody knows how

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well first u would need some clips of stuff u going to be using, then a programe for joing them, and then music thats about it form my side next..

To be honest i woudln't knwo were to begine i mean it takes a whiel to get everything insince with the mucic hey, but i guess a splitting and joing program would be a good start.

Newbie l2urouni may be famous one day l2urouni may be famous one day l2urouni's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm..i've only tried using two programs: windows movie maker and adobe premiere. you should go with premiere. if u fiddle around with it you should be able to figure it out a bit. with that...u just upload whatever video clips you want and slice different scenes to put into ur amv.

when i made my amv's...i would just listen to songs and think of any anime that could go along with it...or i would watch anime and think of songs that would go along and then start from there. i've only made three videos though and i haven't made anymore since i don't have premiere on my computer. they're not so great but i'm just starting off and learning.

it shouldn't really matter how bad or good ur amv starts off though as long as ur learning how to use the program and are getting better at it. so yea...that's how i did it. hope that helps

edit: if u ever wanna check out my videos anyway, my username is l2urouni at animemusicvideos.org

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks btw l2urouni the pic in your sig when not edited its a really good pick

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    thanks btw l2urouni the pic in your sig when not edited its a really good pick
    haha, yes, yes it is.

The end is important in all things.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    premiere yes, after effects a definite.

head to animemusicvideos.org and read the tutorials. They'll tell you the do's and donts. You dont anna end up another one of the million freaks who download random clips or who cut up other peoples AMV's to make some crap vid. Otherwise you'll have no credit in the AMV community. I've been making them for awhile for kicks mine are up on my site EA.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    premiere yes, after effects a definite.

head to animemusicvideos.org and read the tutorials. They'll tell you the do's and donts. You dont anna end up another one of the million freaks who download random clips or who cut up other peoples AMV's to make some crap vid. Otherwise you'll have no credit in the AMV community. I've been making them for awhile for kicks mine are up on my site EA.
    Thanks alot I'll look in to it durning lunch or when I get on at home
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like making a wallpaper, be creative. Consider it art. I've seen too many Trigun/Lain videos put to a Radiohead song. Likewise, one of my favs is a Lain video over Radiohead. Transitions help, and a matching song is a bonus. I don't expect everyone to master lipsyching (how the hell do they pull it off?!), but using scenes from the video to match tempo/lyrics/feel of the audio help acheive a solid AMV.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast