Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: anyone knows how to deal with your dark side????

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anyone knows how to deal with your dark side????

HA i say indulge it do what ever it wants you to and you will find life get much easier but just remember the words of darth vader "come to the dark side ... we have cookies"
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    HA i say indulge it do what ever it wants you to and you will find life get much easier but just remember the words of darth vader "come to the dark side ... we have cookies"
    cookies? woot! I'm coming Darth! Dark side all the way

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

"Don't follow the light!" DON'T FOLLOW THE LIGHT!!!!"

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aahhhhh Hahahahaa.....Yea so funny....Ehem..well anyway,

My dark side comes round once a month......

Thanks Pyroo. :]

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheez if my evil side were to take over my good side i doubt if i would be able to go backt to normal. I have more dark thoughts in my head than good thoughts.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark side? I dont think anyone can or has been able to control their dark side.......Its impossible to, well, not be evil. We do bad things on a daily basis, and I accept that our dark side is a part of us..... Actually, Id be more surprised if I saw any1 showing their good side
    Kastelic's creation

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Dark side? I dont think anyone can or has been able to control their dark side.......Its impossible to, well, not be evil. We do bad things on a daily basis, and I accept that our dark side is a part of us..... Actually, Id be more surprised if I saw any1 showing their good side
    Would you like me to prove you wrong? One of my best friends named Hoki (nick name) has never, ever, said a single bad thing about all people, in general. He is beyond nice. But, he is not the only one, I know a few people at AO also, who are too good to be true. They are beyond words. Anyways, I do understand what you meant was that people, in average, have an inextricable evil side.

P.S. Haha. To show that I am good individual, I will give you a good advice. Guess what? Since you have over 500 posts, you can have a custom title like other. Go to this link: http://www.animeonline.net/profile.php?do=editprofile.

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

the dark side is part of u. and u cant control it the only thing u can do is accept it

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Would you like me to prove you wrong? One of my best friends named Hoki (nick name) has never, ever, said a single bad thing about all people, in general. He is beyond nice. But, he is not the only one, I know a few people at AO also, who are too good to be true. They are beyond words. Anyways, I do understand what you meant was that people, in average, have an inextricable evil side.

P.S. Haha. To show that I am good individual, I will give you a good advice. Guess what? Since you have over 500 posts, you can have a custom title like other. Go to this link: http://www.animeonline.net/profile.php?do=editprofile.
    Haha, bribery eh? It seems to be working......

Yea, I know quite a few people who are very kind too.....but the number of people I know that are evil outnumber them by a lot.....even ones I just see on the street are mostly mean people. I agree with you though, that there are some people that keep their dark side at bay.....
    Kastelic's creation

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast