Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: anyone knows how to deal with your dark side????

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anyone knows how to deal with your dark side????

My dark side is quite powerful. When it takes over me I do many things compared to my normal state - Like I become more powerful and faster. And I'm telling the truth! *nods*

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

only one person has ever been able to make my dark side out, and that person is my older sister. and when it come out i lose all control of my self but all i do is yell at the top of my lungs. and trust me she deserves it when i do blow, i'm not a voilent person which is a good thing cause i could do alot of damage. but it only happen once and i don't think any1 else could bring it out.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

im guessing that our "evil" sides of ourselves are just the things we do that go against social morals, laws of society and religous believes.

I have a good balance, im usually on my "good" side. There were times that my bad boy try to get loose from its chain, but i holded him back. I sometimes release enough of it to cause some chaos. I guess thinking about doing the bad things counts too.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark side... deal with it your dark side? no idea there, because we can't control our dark sides. when my dark side comes out (which means i'm extremely agitated and everyone within 5 metres of me should beware), i usually just let it take over and all those innnocent people in my way... well, let's just say we don't talk for about 2 days straight after my tamtrum. i guess you could try taking yoga lessons or something to calm yourself and bring out the 'spirituality' side of you. if not... then be like me and just let it all out

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

as for my dark side or evil side its all in my mind.Alot of bad things have happened to me but i try not to let them make me bad by hideing all my bad emotions in the back of my mind.So i don't hurt other people or myself, it works very well.But some day all thoes bad emotions will come back to me and i might snap and do who knows what.

Code Name Wind

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

fight back wih your light side to maintain a perfect balance and 'punish' yourself if your dark side goes haywire.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes I just go through the day and let my dark side free. Whats the worst that could happen.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    Sometimes I just go through the day and let my dark side free. Whats the worst that could happen.
    hm...murder...suicide...robbery...threats.......
    (need i go on?)
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast