Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone reading the rules?!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Is anyone reading the rules?!

About once every 5 threads i read i see a closed topic because of someone not paying any attention... The rules say no posting on threads that have been inactive for two weeks or more, and so on... Why do people post on them then? Is it just people who are new to the forum and don't know what the rules say because they don't care to read them? Should the Admin's make a manditory screen when you sign up that shows all the rules to make sure that people read them? Even if they did that i think people would still skip reading them... What about you guys? What do you think should be done? Or is this even that big a problem? Should people get in trouble for breaking such a small rule? I think so because it's still disreguarding the rules layed down by the mods and admins.

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Is anyone reading the rules?!

Hello..I am new to this forum and very confused...and since you seem to know the rules please help me...What is a thread? I keep hearing that word but I don't understand is that likea new topic?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Is anyone reading the rules?!

See that thing by your login name, the thing that says IMPORTANT! Forum Rules and Community FAQs? Yeah, click on it... all your dreams will come true.

Newbie Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

A thread is this all around us what we chat on and to the first Q yes i read the rules when i first came on so0o0o0 umm ya
    i kinda like asuna-san...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah apparently you DIDNT read the rules because if I catch you "chatting" in a thread your up the creek something fierce

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel1292
    Hello..I am new to this forum and very confused...and since you seem to know the rules please help me...What is a thread? I keep hearing that word but I don't understand is that likea new topic?
    Be sure to look at the link to the Flash Movie 'Posting and You' located here...
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

YES! The good old "Posting and You" video. Anyway, the closed forums are what you get when people either don't read the rules, don't care, or don't think before they post. If you don't care, then you shouldn't be here. But i do suggest to any newbs to really "think befoe you post," please!!! It saves the mods a lot of trouble.

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep. Mods have better things to do. Like watch anime.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast