Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is anyone reading the rules?!

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is anyone reading the rules?!

Most of the rules are common sense. As long as you respect others on the board and think before you post, you got most of the rules licked. Of course that doesn't mean you shouldn't read all the rules as there are a few that are not the same with other boards.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sedka
    Most of the rules are common sense. As long as you respect others on the board and think before you post, you got most of the rules licked. Of course that doesn't mean you shouldn't read all the rules as there are a few that are not the same with other boards.
    Yeah, but unfortinatley the majority of the population doesn't have any common sense, or at least they don't use it. That's why rules have to spelled out and why there is a rules section. But like you said, there are a few rules that'll throw people off, rules they may not be used to. Thus we should continue to advise new members to read the rules as to avoid such problems.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    And a few times that I have to remind them to you Nuri-girl... lol Ah the good old days...
    I cry about the good old days and trying to figure out weather Lantis was male or female... I cry tears of horror about that creature.

It's like I said, we've reached a certain point where nobody born after a certain time lets say 1986, can spell, or read for their life. It's a sad day in literacy.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    I cry about the good old days and trying to figure out weather Lantis was male or female... I cry tears of horror about that creature.

It's like I said, we've reached a certain point where nobody born after a certain time lets say 1986, can spell, or read for their life. It's a sad day in literacy.

Make that 1987! I'm anal about spelling. I even run Microsoft Word to check the spelling if I'm not sure how to spell it. And I refuse to use the words homies, pimped, tight, etc etc. It's just rediculous.

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont read the rules because most forums rules are about the exact same thing. just dont go insulting everyone and acting like a jack @$$ and you'll do ok

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, i read the rules and there pretty much the same as any other forum, except for that rule that says you can't post in a thread that's been inactive for more than 2 weeks, that was a new one for me.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

and thats a nice golden rule of the net, with that I dnot see much need for this thread anymore w00t

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4